Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Today’s games

Looking like a good bit of business that for them. Is it wrong for me to hope we can beat Millwall so we can then go into the game there knowing a point and not letting them catch us would be a good result?

Awful set of results coming up for us today. I’m really irritated by the way we just did not seem sufficiently up for what was an important and winnable game. We’ve left the door ajar again for our rivals and we are now going to have to go away to Swansea and not put in the kind of no-show we did at Watford and Bournemouth. 

51 minutes ago, birchfest said:

Looking like a good bit of business that for them. Is it wrong for me to hope we can beat Millwall so we can then go into the game there knowing a point and not letting them catch us would be a good result?

I think it’s ok for you to hope we beat Millwall! 

18 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Awful set of results coming up for us today. I’m really irritated by the way we just did not seem sufficiently up for what was an important and winnable game. We’ve left the door ajar again for our rivals and we are now going to have to go away to Swansea and not put in the kind of no-show we did at Watford and Bournemouth. 

Overreact much? Look at results over a 3 or 4 game window. We are 7 ahead of third place as it stands, that’s the only statistic that counts. 

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

Overreact much? Look at results over a 3 or 4 game window. We are 7 ahead of third place as it stands, that’s the only statistic that counts. 

Not over reacting but today has been an extremely disappointing day. I thought we were poor today (In almost every department) and other results going against us has just compounded the disappointment.

its in our own hands but we now have two tough away games without our best midfielder (without whom we hardly ever win) including against our closest rival and with an in form Brentford coming up on the rails. 

Can’t believe there are one or two people on the forum getting the willies with twenty odd games to go.....there will be ‘twists and turns’ a plenty between now and May, it’s inevitable that we will have a dodgy run of games at some point. Maybe it’s going to be over the next few games? Maybe not. Everyone else will drop points like we did today. Just got to buckle up and enjoy the ride, and try really hard to not turn on everybody at the club when we don’t win. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gordon Bennett said:

Can’t believe there are one or two people on the forum getting the willies with twenty odd games to go.....there will be ‘twists and turns’ a plenty between now and May, it’s inevitable that we will have a dodgy run of games at some point. Maybe it’s going to be over the next few games? Maybe not. Everyone else will drop points like we did today. Just got to buckle up and enjoy the ride, and try really hard to not turn on everybody at the club when we don’t win. 

My only real concern at the moment is our conversion stats. With Swansea and especially Brentford scoring freely we really need to start being more incisive in front of goal.Would be gut -wrenching to miss out on automatic on goal difference.

• Like 1