Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Jerome will not sign

Am I the only one who thinks we will not be signing Cameron Jerome, of course I am not, but can''t help feeling comments coming out of our club is window dressing and nothing is going to happen.  If I am wrong will look foolish, but wanted to post this now so I can gloat in a few days time when our paper thin squad is not strengthened. Also don''t expect any new siginings in Jan. 

Jerome not done it for long enough, £2m transfer would be a risk, certainly not prudent, unlike last years move for Ashton, which can only be described good business.

£1m for Halford would be welcome, can''t see Colchester selling him in their current position.

"but wanted to post this now so I can gloat in a few days time when our paper thin squad is not strengthened..."

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and the honest debate of differing points of view is what these type of forums thrive on but I am struggling to understand why our having a paper thin squad could be anything that you are looking forward to gloating about. Assuming you are a City fan of course. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I''ll assume that you don''t know the meaning of the word "gloat". If you do then I would think that any City fan would rank having a decent squad higher than a sense of personal pleasure and satisfaction derived purely from being proved right by their club''s demise.