Sign in to follow this  
canarydan23

Shouldn't Keith Stroud be shielding?

Isn’t  he a Bournemouth lad? Makes sense of his bias performance today! Was looking to get our players frustrated as all the off the ball ****e going on was overlooked by him and any Boro player falling while screaming like a little girl got a feee kick regardless of any contact.

Daft by Emi but to be fair he didn’t catch their player and both players slid in, Buendia was back on his feet as they made contact, never a yellow!

Edited by Indy

I am sick to death of footballers screaming in tackles nowadays. When you are hurt, you don't scream.

How they can go on about BLM, brothers together, feel sorry for so and so and then try and get somebody sent off is a disgrace.

But a referee should be able to see through that. And he didn't and I have no idea where he got going on for 8 stoppage minutes is beyond me.

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

Isn’t  he a Bournemouth lad? Makes sense of his bias performance today! Was looking to get our players frustrated as all the off the ball ****e going on was overlooked by him and any Boro player falling while screaming like a little girl got a feee kick regardless of any contact.

Daft by Emi but to be fair he didn’t catch their player and both players slid in, Buendia was back on his feet as they made contact, never a yellow!

If he's a Bournemouth fan you'd have thought he'd be more biased us, seeing as they're likely to be battling with Boro for that elusive 6th place. 

There'll be a conspiracy next about the EPL not wanting us back in the league and encouraging refs to send our players off.