lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Middlesbrough*****

1 minute ago, First Wazzock said:

I would think George Saville will die of embarrassment when he sees how he reacted to Buendia for his second yellow

I suspect he will be delighted

1 minute ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Thought Rupp has been one of our better players...

I’m probably doing him a disservice. Not a fashionable role and he’s never going to be an eye-catching passer of the ball so I tend to overlook his qualities 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Shocking ref.

Probably not helped by the fact he’s about 4 feet tall.

1 minute ago, Tallywich said:

I’m probably doing him a disservice. Not a fashionable role and he’s never going to be an eye-catching passer of the ball so I tend to overlook his qualities 

Respectfully disagree a bit there. Rupp's a fairly progressive passer of a ball if the options are on. The problem there is that people compare him to a Vrancic, which is a bit odd as Vrancic is really a deep-lying playmaker all about incisive balls, whereas Rupp is more of a box-to-box player all about telling ones.

How poor are Boro that it still feels like its 11 v 11 here. Can't actually play football, just play the man!

As always, Middlesbrough are a bunch of dreary cloggers who don't even deserve the time it takes to make the observation.

Nothing to see here - they can enjoy the championship next season - if they're lucky.

Suck it up and move on. Emi gets a rest before the Swansea match at least.

Farke was totally outclassed by Warnock today, was ridiculous that both Emi and Todd were still on the pitch when Emi picked up his second yellow.

Awful performance, and we still took a point from it. Win on Tuesday and we're still laughing.

• Like 1

What bell of a ref, certainly fell for the utter crass tactics of Colin......we were poor today not at all out of first gear.

Edited by Indy

Thank god Colin never got the job here, total anti football dross, couldn't watch that every week. That made Hughton football look exciting 

26 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

This has been so frustrating. I know we could still win this, but we have played into Middsbro's hands. Outhought so far.  Missing Sorensen too. Not a good team/game management set up today imo.

Don’t get why Sorensen was dropped for a player who has only just arrived in the country

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

The choke has started.

What utter tripe.

• Like 1