lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Middlesbrough*****

11 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Surprise, surprise, Sky trot out “fifth fastest winger in the PL”, followed by how “how do you pronounce Placheta’s first name”.

The really funny thing is, Przemyslaw isn't that hard to pronounce. Polish is a phonetic language, just we Brits aren't used to the sounds.

I like how Buendia's committed to staying with us by throwing in misguided red cards here and there just to make it look he's an undisciplined oaf and just to turn off bigger teams. 😉

• Haha 1

Who put the curse on this by saying that Howson would be anonymous if our midfield performed? 😡

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

Who put the curse on this by saying that Howson would be anonymous if our midfield performed? 😡

Morsy and Howson have been superb.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

The really funny thing is, Przemyslaw isn't that hard to pronounce. Polish is a phonetic language, just we Brits aren't used to the sounds.

I like how Buendia's committed to staying with us by throwing in misguided red cards here and there just to make it look he's an undisciplined oaf and just to turn off bigger teams. 😉

It wasn’t funny the last match they did it, even less so to hear it repeated a couple of weeks later.

Hanley showing how slow he is there.

Edit: for the avoidance of doubt, this is sarcastic.

Edited by Nuff Said

If I was to make a decision for next game, I don’t think Vrancic at Number 10 is working. Give Dowell a run please.

*edit*

Idah, Hernandez and Placheta all on. Kick and rush tactics time!

Edited by Canary Wundaboy

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Darnell Fisher is about to be subbed, do you think he'll go and sit next to Todd Cantwell?

He’ll ask him for his shirt

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

It wasn’t funny the last match they did it, even less so to hear it repeated a couple of weeks later.

That joke sounds as reheated as Peter Kay's f-u-c-k-i-n-g garlic bread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Morsy and Howson have been superb.

Good job he's forgotten how to shoot from 30 yards though 😉

Don’t rate Rupp, know his role is defensive but he always looks bang average and overwhelmingly negative on the ball. 

Placheta needs to get more clinical in the final third...won’t cut it at PL level on current form. 

3 minutes ago, NeymarSmith said:

True true, I can't say that Emi was very streetwise there, however I didn't even think it was in contention for a booking, I would imagine if that was VAR it wouldn't be a booking, no studs were showing an minimal impact. 

But yes, he should if been maybe more disciplined/streetwise.

Thanks for taking chick how it meant 🐣

Centre Half county football - been called far far worse...... Usually by the gaffer.

1 minute ago, Tallywich said:

Don’t rate Rupp, know his role is defensive but he always looks bang average and overwhelmingly negative on the ball. 

Thought Rupp has been one of our better players...

Don Goodman is terrible.  I just hope we get a lucky bounce and a little space for of the speed merchants

Not Max

Seen replay hopefully will be ok

Edited by kirku