lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Middlesbrough*****

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Already taken my seat in the lounge with the remote control within reach. Central heating at a comfortable 22 degrees and a drink on the coffee table. Just a shame my tellybox is only 44 inches.

Bring it on.

Me and the family are staying in an Airbnb for a few weeks while the house completion goes through, in prep for this game I ended up going to the storage unit and retrieving the 46” as the one here was only 32”!

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Thought Vrancic was about to bury that. Lovely run.

Not really known for his dribbling skills but he got through quite easily. 

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Crikey Giannoulis likes to get forward!

Yeh, good job Hanley is there with his pace to help out 😀

• Like 1

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

I think Mario should take free kicks - emi loves them but is very hit and miss- mainly miss! 

Vrancic is an aerial threat in the box. 

Hanley seems to be pushing unusually forward. That’s the second time he’s almost reached the Boro box in open play.

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I think Mario should take free kicks - emi loves them but is very hit and miss- mainly miss! 

Mario looks like man that’s been told he needs to score more goals

Edited by Van wink

28 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

' Er Indoors is out for a walk at the moment so when she gets back and sorts lunch out everything will be fine and dandy thanks.

Your lunch is in the dog......unless you live in the Far East.....then the dog is your lunch.....

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Hanley seems to be pushing unusually forward. That’s the second time he’s almost reached the Boro box in open play.

Yeah, looks like there's lots of space for our players so far.

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

Don't know what happened but Buendia's set pieces have improved hugely the last few games.

Spoke too soon!

19 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Gonna play top trumps with  you there Tillo. My living room v comfy warm , telly is 51" and son who has worked in a few Michelin starred  places has recently returned home for a couple of months is making me a fresh crab pasta dish for my lunch. Unless i need a slash , I will not have to move for about 2 hrs.😇

Sounds a pukka set-up, and zero disrespect to the sprog but what position did he play in said star-decked outfits? Anything lesser than senior shift kit man, coffee groundsman or arancini ballsboy will now disappoint this forum

3 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Sounds a pukka set-up, and zero disrespect to the sprog but what position did he play in said star-decked outfits? Anything lesser than senior shift kit man, coffee groundsman or arancini ballsboy will now disappoint this forum

Well at the moment he is a private chef and has signed a non disclosure  agreement  regarding his work . 10 weeks on 10 weeks off. He's  doing fine. Was sous chef then.  One of starred places was alchemist in Copenhagen  .

Edited by wcorkcanary