Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Reading v Bournemouth

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Is that just past North Walsham ?

Sarcasm? More like sea chasm if you go too far past 

It was only a few weeks ago I really thought they’d probably be the biggest danger to us. When the wheels come off in this league it’s ruthless . 
Still an awful long way to go , but just how well have we handled this season so far after the calamitous end to last season ? 
I’ll answer that ..... bloody brilliantly . 💚💛

• Like 2

Anybody see that disgusting foul by Stacey on Ejaria? Couldn't undesatand why he went down clutching his face, then the replay showed Stacey waiting till he could get close enough to stick his fingers in his eyes. Commentator seemed to think Ejaria was winded, then wondered why he had to go off. Observant not.

Buendia sold and Olise here in the summer? Yeah I know bigger clubs will want him but maybe he'll put actually playing first.

• Like 1

Surprised at how bad Bournemouth were tonight, but also don't think Tindall has a clue. David Brooks is their best player by some distance and he rarely starts. Billing has to be one of the laziest midfield players I've ever seen and the rest all play as if they're just too good for this. Their supporters seem to rate Solanke but tonight he was completely hopeless - the proverbial barn door.

I don't see Tindall surviving but if he does I don't think they'll even make the top 6. Barnsley and Bristol City are both better.

I wasn't that impressed with Reading either. Kept it very tight at the back apart from the defensive wall breaking for the free kick - and that's the problem with a player like Joao - scores a really good goal, then a lack of discipline costs them a goal at the other end. Still don't think their midfield is good enough to trouble the top two spots. Olise looks a talented player but he doesn't move the ball quickly enough to bother better teams. 

• Like 1

I thought they’d be our closest rivals but they were so slow and deliberate tonight. Worried to make an error, everything was safe. They earned a shedload of corners but were never really threatening, even the goal they got was from some ill discipline in the wall. Ok, it went in but it was an awful attempt really as it was straight into the wall. But it went in. So meh. 
If we can bag a result tomorrow, Bournemuff surely can’t catch us. A long way to go but pole position. Come on you yellows! 

7 hours ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Buendia sold and Olise here in the summer? Yeah I know bigger clubs will want him but maybe he'll put actually playing first.

He's very talented isn't he! Definitely worth a punt if we lose Emi or Todd. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Please excuse my poor sense of humour. You're probably too young to remember a comedy called Porridge about two blokes in prison. They used to sit in their cell dreaming of being out for a night. One episode was called 'A Quiet Night In' when they decided to have a night in their cell instead of an imaginary night out 

No - I was just being dumb😳

I also remember that episode of Porridge - regretfully I am not too young.