Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Reading v Bournemouth

That’s been coming. Joao is a decent player for Reading, a real handful upfront.

I know games aren’t played on paper but I am amazed that the Bournemouth team is t better than this, they may well be going through  a bad spell as all teams do but they have some real quality in there. I wonder if their manager is on his last legs? 

Bournemouth not exactly playing badly but just don’t have the same game control that we do. They aren’t getting their foot on it and building an attack, everything has to be immediate, instant. Reading put them under good pressure and deserved the lead.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Are Bournemouth rivals anymore? 2-0 down and don't look capable of producing any momentum

Can't help thinking they should look at Wigan for a glmpse into the future 

• Like 1

All those who predicted in the week that Bournemouth might drop out of the top 6 look like being spot on. I will keep my predictions to myself in future 😂

29 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

Ah come on! 4 stars for that!

Ipswich will be getting jealous...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

'Fairytale' Bournemouth not finding it quite so easy now they cant FFP cheat their way to promotion...

Apparently he is "great for the lads in the dressing room".

Well thats well worth £20K a week.

Bournemouth are lucky that the teams just outside the play-offs seem to be having a mini-competition of who can pass up the most opportunities to go into the top 6. A real shame we played them so early in the season because it’s clear there’s levels between us now. Tindall’s gotta go soon surely.

• Like 1

Have an irrational hatred for Bournemouth and would so love it if they bottled the play-offs, or even missed out on them all-together.

I've been saying for a while we shouldn't write Reading off. They've got Meite on the bench tonight after a while out injured, too. Doubt they'll catch us, but could see them getting in amongst Watford, Swansea and Brentford.

Bournemouth started the season off well but are falling apart. Can only see them playing 2nd tier football next season too

Edited by HazzaJet