Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Millwall Away - Free on iFollow?

With the Millwall game originally scheduled to be a Saturday, does anyone know whether the rearranged fixture next week will be included as a free match for Season Ticket holders? 

Matt - given that the Bournemouth away fixture was moved from a Friday (midweek) to a weekend and we, therefore, couldn't view it on ifollow, I would expect the reverse to be the case (i.e. we now get it on ifollow)  I may be wrong but I was expecting to be able to watch it.

Actually that Bournemouth thing is wrong - it was originally due to be on a Saturday (when fixture lists came out) and was eventually moved to Sunday.

The ‘rules’ do say that away games originally set to be on a Saturday are not free - so that means both Millwall and Swansea next week would need to be paid for....whether that will actually be the case I’ve no idea.  Recent away games that we’ve had to pay for have had a 20% off at the club shop offer attached (making them “free” if you spend a load in the shop).  

21 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Actually that Bournemouth thing is wrong - it was originally due to be on a Saturday (when fixture lists came out) and was eventually moved to Sunday.

The ‘rules’ do say that away games originally set to be on a Saturday are not free - so that means both Millwall and Swansea next week would need to be paid for....whether that will actually be the case I’ve no idea.  Recent away games that we’ve had to pay for have had a 20% off at the club shop offer attached (making them “free” if you spend a load in the shop).  

Cheers BP, I stand corrected - just have to see what transpires - maybe have to get the moth eaten tenner out of my wallet for the game then!

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

That's bad luck.....they only take cards 😀

And from feedback on here not always cards! 

2 hours ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

Cheers BP, I stand corrected - just have to see what transpires - maybe have to get the moth eaten tenner out of my wallet for the game then!

Last time I went to a cash machine was on the way to Spurs away in the cup, not sure I'll ever really use cash again! 

On the fence about whether I'm going to pay the tenner, the last couple of games that have been free where I've used iFollow the commentary has been out of sync and it's been so annoying that I've ended up reverting to a stream anyway. I think they've got a cheek constantly preaching about supporting your club and not using illegal streams when they charge £10 for a service that doesn't even work properly half the time.

Edited by Pukki Blinders