Sign in to follow this  
General Melchett

Rob Earnshaw...

The potential partnership of McKenzie and Earnie would horrify opposing defences with their pace, energy and fire. Whether we need another small attacker is questionable and relies on how much of a chance you are willing to give Thorne (didn''t they play well together for Cardiff?). An exciting signing whatever the concern ... but is it just speculation? So far today i have heard we are signing Jeffers, McSheffrey, Halford, Earnie, Davenport and Jerome!!! Handfuls of salt are needed at this phase of the season I think!

Support the club when the club most need your support

[quote user="jonercanary"]...yes please IMO.

He''s got great pace and an eye for goal - shame it''s in the middle of his forehead though!

What do you folks think?

"Shame it''s in the middle of his forehead" classic jonercanary  that made me chuckle.

[/quote]

What do I think?  Given his goalscoring record at champs level I dont think thefact his eye is in the middle of his forehead makes much difference..

[quote user="jonercanary"]...yes please IMO.

He''s got great pace and an eye for goal - shame it''s in the middle of his forehead though!

What do you folks think?

[/quote]

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!, to small and a huge ego, go to any West Brom board, they really hate him!. A real problem if we get him, talented yes, but too many ''issues'' for my tastes, like toy throwing in my opinion, just ask Cardiff and Baggie fans..