Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Oh dear, I expect they've been driven to it.

That has to be one of the funniest, non April Fool's Day, news reports ever.

“He is also banned from the countryside and is now forbidden to go within one mile of a farm,” the police insider added. “So he has to live and remain in the middle of Ipswich to comply with that.

“However, we are watching him because we are worried about the safety of several street-cleaning machines.” 🤣

well, at least the offspring would be better looking than the majority of those concieved from Ipswich intercourse.

http://www.suffolkgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/image.jpg

Ralph Bishop, 53, was found by police with his trousers around his ankles “interfering” with a tractor parked in a field outside Saxmundham.

The photos showed Bishop had a special desire for John Deere and Massey Ferguson tractors, particularly green ones.

• Haha 1

Quite a lot of content on there suggests that this is a parody, in the style of the Daily Mash. Anyone know if the Suffolk Gazzette is in fact a ‘serious’ publication?

12 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Quite a lot of content on there suggests that this is a parody, in the style of the Daily Mash. Anyone know if the Suffolk Gazzette is in fact a ‘serious’ publication?

I've answered this on another thread. 

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/sport/chelsea-to-name-paul-lambert-as-new-manager/

The fact that the 'crime reporter' in this article was called 'Hugh Dunnett' should have been enough for certain people who should know better to realise  that it was a p*ss take. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/sport/chelsea-to-name-paul-lambert-as-new-manager/

The fact that the 'crime reporter' in this article was called 'Hugh Dunnett' should have been enough for certain people who should know better to realise  that it was a p*ss take. 

I hadn’t spotted that 🤣 I wonder whether anyone from this messageboard might be behind these articles? 🧐🤨🤔

10 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Can't believe that anyone genuinely got taken in by that... 🤣

20 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I hadn’t spotted that 🤣 I wonder whether anyone from this messageboard might be behind these articles? 🧐🤨🤔

Guess who.

43 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Seriously??? 😂😂

The real give away was the line about liking green Massey Fergusons - they've been grey, red and occasionally yellow, but never - to my knowledge - green.

Also he'd want to be at the front, where you used to be able to hand-crank the engine.

Puts a whole new meaning to a "pick-up hitch".

• Haha 1