Sign in to follow this  
Bill

seperated at birth

Shouldn't it be a stuck Record  rather than a broken pot. He has a tendency  to be right less often than a broken clock. 

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

He has a tendency  to be right less often than a broken clock. 

An example being the spelling in the thread title wcorkio ?

I think someone  pointed it out to him on the last thread with the same name... and spelling. Can't help some people. 

thank you, one and all....especially those who took the trouble to message me their thanks f

or my humble effort to add a little topical humour to their day

thank you, whoever you are, for pointing out the spelling mistake in the title - not intentional I can assure you 😉

but the biggest thanks must go to that elderly chap (Mr O A P Lodd) who took time out from his hectic day to post his own contrabution........half of which features (a) pot

rather like my life, some might suggest 😜

5 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I like how you switched the captions; made me genuinely question which was which.

oh dear

Hot take: what if Bill and Til were actually the ones separated at birth? Perhaps, this competition is actually a deep seated sibling rival built only on a vague memory of loss and their rhyming names? 

41 minutes ago, Bill said:

thank you, one and all....especially those who took the trouble to message me their thanks

Says the bloke who does not have a message facility. Mind you that has been mentioned on a couple of other threads but a reason has as yet not been forthcoming.

23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Says the bloke who does not have a message facility. Mind you that has been mentioned on a couple of other threads but a reason has as yet not been forthcoming.

oh dear plod.... you really aren't the brightest are you

... I think the term is whooo-ooosh

49 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Bill and the old bill at it again.....

Do something someone...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1WGjFtCKh95umDDmwGjRDzyVWpNMvroZ9Mg&usqp=CAU

little I can do, I post up a joke that has no reference to him or others on here

and out he comes a snufflin' and a gruntin' as if I had rattled the stick in the swill bin

...........................accompanied by his sidekick pporkcanary

not sure why they felt the urgent need to defend Mr Bruce... though it could be a desperate wish to find something to have a go at me, who knows (cares) 🥰

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear plod.... you really aren't the brightest are you

... I think the term is whooo-ooosh

So you are not going to indulge me and others who mentioned it why you no longer have a message facility on here ? Happened around that time when you managed to get three threads deleted about the taboo subject in the space of a few days.

A straightforward enough question which you will no doubt deny and huff and puff around so leave you to it as there is already a whiff of victim in your last response. 😜

Edited by TIL 1010

As said, you do not appear the brightest, a sort if pound shop Swindo

It should not be any surprise to anyone either that once again you have taken this thread off topic, to it being a pop at me

The threads that were removed had posts which exposed the hypocrisy of those now complaining about the taboo subject - and I would think it was obvious to all why someone on here had the message facility removed. Hence the joke above about the massages I received. Unsurprisingly it was only you who reacted to (fell for) that comment.

So just as it is easy to send up your stupidity, it is just as easy to spot your clumsy attempts to provoke a response that would allow for the report button to be given another bashing.

However if that's what happens to help you while away the hours at chez Pappa then good luck  but my time will now be at Aldi as I have shopping for me and another to do. The evenings are a good time, as you get a better class of customer

Shame the same can't be said for this thread 🐖

Toodle pip, old bean - do try to lighten up a bit, if that is possible 🥴