Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Fat billys blunts beat the red devils

Not a chance they stay up, they might catch West Brom but that's it. Sadly it looks like Derby's record will be safe though. 

I think the result highlights how poor Man Utd can be rather than an indication that Sheff Utd have a chance of staying up.

No.

They got lucky last night; their first goal was a foul on De Gea and Man Utd had a perfectly good goal disallowed. 

They did park the bus very well to be fair, but they're are too far behind and will never win enough matches.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

No.

They got lucky last night; their first goal was a foul on De Gea and Man Utd had a perfectly good goal disallowed. 

They did park the bus very well to be fair, but they're are too far behind and will never win enough matches.

I agree, another frustration with VAR as surely it is designed to stop exactly those two incidents! 

As for Sheffield, I doubt anyone on such a low amount of points at this stage has ever survived the top flight, although I'm sure these forums will live up to their very nature and someone will prove me wrong...

So who thinks they will go back to Manchester this weekend and make it a double by turning over Man City ?

Doubt they'll get that lucky again; if Manure's goal was disallowed then so should SheffU's - blatant barge in the back of de Gea by their no. 10. Second goal deflected off the defender onto the underside of the bar.

Still, who knows? Might just be the inspiration they need. Funny old game, football   🙂

3 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Doubt they'll get that lucky again; if Manure's goal was disallowed then so should SheffU's - blatant barge in the back of de Gea by their no. 10. Second goal deflected off the defender onto the underside of the bar.

Still, who knows? Might just be the inspiration they need. Funny old game, football   🙂

Absolutely. Fat Billy Sharp blatantly rugby tackles De Gea and get very lucky on the 2nd goal. And you see some of their fans very proud and talking of it as the ‘Sheffield way’. No thanks. 

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

**** sake they really are gonna pull off a miracle and survive arent they?

Teams that get relegated win games - teams that win titles lose games. It's football!

(And if Sheff Utd do stay up then good luck to them). 

Do people really have teams they want to see relegated or promoted?

Personally, I couldn't give two monkeys. I think every team has genuine, down to earth supporters like us and they know the highs and lows just like us.

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Er........... yes.................... I would like to see Norwich City promoted. 😉 

46 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Er........... yes.................... I would like to see Norwich City promoted. 😉 

Yes, but I'm not looking forward to VAR again.......it would be so much better if they just canned it.

53 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Personally, I couldn't give two monkeys. I think every team has genuine, down to earth supporters like us and they know the highs and lows just like us.

I do- I'd quite like Leeds to get relegated and equally I'd quite like Brentford to go up with us.

Don't think we need a new thread every game they play though.

2 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Won't belong now. Sit on your hands.

• Like 1