Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Swansea v Brentford

Still 0-0 with Brentford having the only shot on target so far.
Looking good !

Both sides cancelling each other out, though Swansea certainly grew into it more. One goal definitely going to win this game you would think.

0-0 is probably the ideal result, but I don't think a Brentford win isĀ the worst resultĀ either. If we can then beat Swansea in a couple of games time there should be a nice little gap between us and Brentford as the top 2 and the teams below us. Both teams in this game looking very strong though.

60% possession and 8 shots to 1 for Brentford. SoundsĀ a bit one sided.

Edited by Nuff Said

If we can continue this form 8nto the next six and average 2 points a game, that will take us to 65 points, that should keep us 9 points away from third minimum, that would mean weā€™d have to give up four losses in the last 12 games and those chasing to win all twelve to catch us!

Reality is we have both Watford and Bournemouth at home in April, fingers crossed we have a decent gap, no injuries and hopefully some fans back too!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

If we can continue this form 8nto the next six and average 2 points a game, that will take us to 65 points, that should keep us 9 points away from third minimum, that would mean weā€™d have to give up four losses in the last 12 games and those chasing to win all twelve to catch us!

Reality is we have both Watford and Bournemouth at home in April, fingers crossed we have a decent gap, no injuries and hopefully some fans back too!

Weā€™ll smash Bournemouth andĀ Watford

• Thanks 1

Bum.
Swansea down to 10 men, I'd be surprised if theyĀ claw this back.

Meanwhile, Ipswich still 10th in League 1.

Edited by K Lo

Ultimately, if we win our game in hand, weā€™ll be 7 points clear of Swansea and 9 of Watford as things stand. As I said above I donā€™t think a Brentford win is the worst result in the world.

That said Swansea have just equalisedĀ šŸ˜…

2 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Bum.
Swansea down to 10 men, I'd be surprised if theyĀ claw this back.

Meanwhile, Ipswich still 10th in League 1.

Happily eating my words here.

Edited by K Lo
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Downloads said:

Hopefully Rotherham are destroying Middlesbrough's confidence before Saturday too...

Or just running their legs into the ground, especially as our match against them is the lunchtime kick-off.