Only drew this evening looking good.Just hope result Swansea Brentford go our way tomorrow evening 

12 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Swansea v Brentford tomorrow night

Isnt that what Hucks6 said in his original opening post? 

20 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Only drew this evening looking good.Just hope result Swansea Brentford go our way tomorrow evening 

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Whoop whoop you, Mr forum police officer

I think you're confusing me with someone else on here! Evenin' All! 

11 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Swansea v Brentford tomorrow night

Ideally we want the too two to paste everyone else and thus protecting our position at the top of the league. I appreciate Brentford have games in hand however points on the board is most important as I can see Brentford slowing up during the run in due to the sheer amount of games they are going to have to catch up on plus injuries, COVID absences as well. 

I thought Deeney said they’re “coming for us”? We’re still 6pts clear of them with a GIH and superior GD, Swansea just 1pt behind with 2 GIH and superior GD, and Brentford just 3pts behind with 3 GIH and superior GD - Swansea v Brentford tonight and so Watford will drop out of the autos regardless of what the full time score is.

The Hornets’ next game is at home to QPR on Monday night, but then we have Millwall away the following night and so if we beat both Boro’ and the Lions, we’re guaranteed to be at least 9pts clear of them