Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

**** Official Scum Match Thread ****

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Cheerio cheerio cheerio

Not a whiff of quality between two shockingly poor teams in a godawful league.

I actually have sympathy for Ipswich fans having to watch this week in week out.

Leistonblue has spent too long living near the nuclear power plant...he thinks it was a decent performance.

He was probably watching his betamax of the 78 Cup Final.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/496796/that-was-literally-the-worst-possible-outcome-tonight.../#1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Get a grip of yourself FFS !

Forgive me please.

I've just been through 90 minutes of torture.

• Haha 1

We currently have the greatest minds and most advanced supercomputers on the planet working to calculate the gap between Norwich and them. 

93793C49-A938-4781-8F8B-DC43E4F096F8.jpeg

• Haha 1

Great result as Lambert can blame the sending off, keeping him in a job and they lost! In the form league (last 10 games) they are 18th. Keep up the good work Paul...🤡

I thought the start was the best, referee blows whistle the Ipswich player plays the ball back whilst the other players all take the knee. HaHa

5 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Leistonblue has spent too long living near the nuclear power plant...he thinks it was a decent performance.

He was probably watching his betamax of the 78 Cup Final.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/496796/that-was-literally-the-worst-possible-outcome-tonight.../#1

Every club has their 'happy clappers' I suppose but it isn't going to get any better.

I think Lambert will be pleased to get out of it. He's another 4 years on his contract so a nice little pay off.

Here's a fun game.

It seems as if you can add your match ratings without having to register for the site! I've just given all the plucky ITFC lads a heartfelt 10/10 for their efforts, and I think it'd be lovely if as many of us as possible could do the same.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/match-ratings/rating/match:7678

33 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I thought Dozzell was supposed to be good.

He is world-class according to the wise and good on Tw*tted ............along with those other Premier League-standard stars,Downes and Bishop.How they're not p*ssing that league with such a midfield of Galacticos is a complete mystery 😲

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Here's a fun game.

It seems as if you can add your match ratings without having to register for the site! I've just given all the plucky ITFC lads a heartfelt 10/10 for their efforts, and I think it'd be lovely if as many of us as possible could do the same.

I've given Luke Chambers a 10.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lambert has now said "I couldn't fault them for their effort" four times.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Here's a fun game.

Given them all a ten, Sunderland a one

I expect Lambert put it to Evans straight.

Pointing out what a failing shambles the club was in, and it could not be sorted out over night - hence the 5 year contract,

If Evans was to pull the plug now, it would simply take the club back down the snake to the start ....again.

When Webber was appointed, and then Farke, it was part of s long term approach from the club. Yes, there were whiners on here.

The senile who demanded instant success, and clogged up this forum with their anti Farke nonsense during the summer of 2018 - much as the farmhands are doing now with Lambert.

More convenient to ascribe their failure to the manager, than to take a long hard look at their club

Ipswich Town 1995-2021

2000 - 2002 @ 1min 25 - 1 min 30 secs

Edited by Bill
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Here's a fun game.

Good shout - done likewise

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

I expect Lambert put it to Evans straight.

Pointing out what a failing shambles the club was in, and it could not be sorted out over night - hence the 5 year contract,

Here's hoping

Only one worthy of a 10 was Jackson. Solid effort from him for 80 mins. Holy was a 2. What was he thinking being competent in goal. All others an 8 from me.

8 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Here's a fun game.

It seems that our input is having an effect. Well done Wolfie

Screenshot_20210127-062440_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6f17007373b2d0127e4c189219f710b0.jpg

• Haha 1

Don’t vote on the Ipswich ratings and then complain about Spurs fans voting for Skipp on similar polls.

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

It seems that our input is having an effect. Well done Wolfie

Screenshot_20210127-062440_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6f17007373b2d0127e4c189219f710b0.jpg

Just voted and Jackson is slowly moving up, now on 3.5.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just voted and Jackson is slowly moving up, now on 3.5.

Just looked at TWTD posts and Bert's at 10.53 reveals his surprise over how the Ipswich players could have higher ratings than Sunderland's.

For the first time I can remember, all our players scored more in the ratings than the opposition except for Jackson. Like almost all teams in this awful league, Sunderland were no great shakes so with two strikers this game could have been won. For once I thought the subs were right and the team pulled together. 0.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Tried listening to Lamberts post match interview

Would someone be kind and translate it into English for me please?

OK

"I've played for big clubs, can't fault the boys effort, we go again"

rinse and repeat.

18 minutes ago, ricardo said:

OK

"I've played for big clubs, can't fault the boys effort, we go again"

rinse and repeat.

You mean he never said ' triffic ' once ?