Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Sitti is coming back

14 minutes ago, king canary said:

Do you actually read the thread you're posting in before replying?

CC is far too busy starting new threads to worry about trifling technicalities such as actually reading what other people post in threads. 😉 

I hope he gets up to fitness enough to play some minutes out on loan in the EFL for the rest of the season, I seem to remember him being quite a positive signing based on his age and how regarded he was by Sochaux. Seems a real shame he went on loan to quite a small club and then got injured. Same with Sinani. Both of them were really excited about signing for us and then got sent off to Belgium!

31 minutes ago, Canarywary said:

Seems a real shame he went on loan to quite a small club and then got injured. Same with Sinani. Both of them were really excited about signing for us and then got sent off to Belgium!

I’d be shocked if it came as a shock to either. It would have been part of the package! 

Worth catching Neil Adams’ all in yellow interview. Going out on loan from NCFC is now considered prestigious, not a negative sign, as it’s a step for unproven players along the path towards the senior squad and first team action.
That would apply to newbs from much inferior foreign leagues as well as youth team members. 

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If it anit a full English I'm not interested

Waffles with maple syrup?

Fresh croissants with coffee?

Steaming hot porridge with cream and honey?

Bacon or sausage sarnie?

Even a breakfast burrito or a masala dosa?

Hungry now...

5 hours ago, Canarywary said:

I hope he gets up to fitness enough to play some minutes out on loan in the EFL for the rest of the season, I seem to remember him being quite a positive signing based on his age and how regarded he was by Sochaux. Seems a real shame he went on loan to quite a small club and then got injured. Same with Sinani. Both of them were really excited about signing for us and then got sent off to Belgium!

Wouldve been interesting to see how Sinani wouldve been used with our injury record if he had of stayed. In those games where Stiepermann was starting up top. I would really like to see what this guy has, or could do in the EFL other than being on the bench for a Belgium side. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, king canary said:

Ha, yeah I know its weird to say.

Basically I'd be more worried if he couldn't get in the team for a side bottom of the Belgian league than I am about him having had an injury 

The is a definitive scale of injuries used by physio Therapists  worldwide....The Jarvis Scale. It goes from  1. A reassuring  injury to 10 . Full on Matty. Mid range examples  of Injuries would be a force 5 . Darren Anderton  and force 4 Andy Carroll. The physiotherapist  guild are looking for names  for forces 2,3 , 6,7,8 and 9. Any suggestions?