Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

and so another days ticks buy

i really thought today would bring someone but yet again nothing, oh well monday or tuesday most bring new faces surely ?

fowler back to the kop rafa pulled that out the blue? must see something worthy never

I seem to be continuously, regularly, sadly (whatever you want to call it) checking the internet all the time for news. Firstly official, then pink un and in desperation bbc/sport and sky sports web. Every time i''m left dissapointed and tuesdays panick buying seems to be  becoming a reality.

colchester will not release any players until after the weekend. if i remember rightly, Dean Ashton was a two hours before deadline stunt too.

" still no press conference...still more spin and rumour "

Sure is. All coming from our fans, as usual.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I seem to be continuously, regularly, sadly (whatever you want to call it) checking the internet all the time for news. Firstly official, then pink un and in desperation bbc/sport and sky sports web. Every time i''m left dissapointed and tuesdays panick buying seems to be  becoming a reality.[/quote]Save yourself some time, Matt. Log on to the ''NewsNow'' service and see any stories concerning us collected on one page. You can find out there''s no news a lot quicker that way!I was hopeful for today also, but accept that Cardiff may be impossible to agree with, Colchester will wait until after they play Derby in the Cup tomorrow and any other deals may have to wait to see if: i) Those two deals go through, or ii) Greeno goes to Charlton.At least we should have scope on the wages front now that Jimbo''s gone South.

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Matt Hudson"]I seem to be continuously, regularly, sadly (whatever you want to call it) checking the internet all the time for news. Firstly official, then pink un and in desperation bbc/sport and sky sports web. Every time i''m left dissapointed and tuesdays panick buying seems to be  becoming a reality.[/quote]

Save yourself some time, Matt. Log on to the ''NewsNow'' service and see any stories concerning us collected on one page. You can find out there''s no news a lot quicker that way!

I was hopeful for today also, but accept that Cardiff may be impossible to agree with, Colchester will wait until after they play Derby in the Cup tomorrow and any other deals may have to wait to see if: i) Those two deals go through, or ii) Greeno goes to Charlton.
At least we should have scope on the wages front now that Jimbo''s gone South.
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip