Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

TWTD Norwich envy

4 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Not sure what they can do, there have been many seasons where their attendance has been woeful but I guess like most of us supporting your team is in the blood and we put up with the good and bad because we can't help ourselves.

We have the benefit of knowing that we have owners who want the best for the club no matter what some say or believe, we have good off field structure and beliefs and and we have a strong fanbase.

They cannot claim any of that at this current time.

There was plenty that could and perhaps should have been done by the support, especially a number of years back when it was obvious Evans was not the saviour they had hoped. That they allowed one failed appointment after another without so much of a whimper is frankly embarrassing for them. Adding into the mix that the only protest or objection of note displayed throughout the slow demise was that incident, when a few of the stupidest called McCarthy a paedophile. He rightly took exception to that and it is another sorry embarrassment for them.

Demanding change in the structure above the manager or protesting about the way the club is run despite the managers best efforts, always seem a step too far for them.

It's apathy plain and simple.

That they continually roll over and accept their lot is shocking.

History shows it would not be tolerated here for long.

3 minutes ago, East Rider said:

There was plenty that could and perhaps should have been done by the support, especially a number of years back when it was obvious Evans was not the saviour they had hoped. That they allowed one failed appointment after another without so much of a whimper is frankly embarrassing for them. Adding into the mix that the only protest or objection of note displayed throughout the slow demise was that incident, when a few of the stupidest called McCarthy a paedophile. He rightly took exception to that and it is another sorry embarrassment for them.

Demanding change in the structure above the manager or protesting about the way the club is run despite the managers best efforts, always seem a step too far for them.

It's apathy plain and simple.

That they continually roll over and accept their lot is shocking.

History shows it would not be tolerated here for long.

Ok, see what you mean.

I remember sitting at Carrow Road a fee seasons ago and McCarthy getting all sorts of abuse from the fans before he decided to tell them to go forth and multiply 😆

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

😆

McCarthy tells Town fans to eff off.PNG

My mates sits really close to the away dug out and he said he really lost it and although it was denied he really did tell them where to go 🤣

In what universe were we ever going to sack Farke and appoint Craig Bellamy of all people if we lost that derby 😂😂 that's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

My mates sits really close to the away dug out and he said he really lost it and although it was denied he really did tell them where to go 🤣

Is there any chance of getting the video clip of this please it's so hilarious it made my eyes water. 

22 minutes ago, Mullet said:

Is there any chance of getting the video clip of this please it's so hilarious it made my eyes water. 

You need to ask someone with better internet skills than me, there are some real experts on here in finding stuff on the internet and posting them 😁

7 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Really appreciate this mate, it makes me cry with laughter

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pukki Blinders said:

In what universe were we ever going to sack Farke and appoint Craig Bellamy of all people if we lost that derby 😂😂 that's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard.

In kingdom of the chaps sisters boyfriends mechanics half brothers postmans uncle who works in a Lighthouse.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pukki Blinders said:

I just read that and burst out laughing. 

• Like 1

After Craig Bellamy admitted paying Derby players (using Robbie Savage as the go between) to try harder during our epic 3-2 win in the Lambert Championship promotion campaign, I can't see Delia giving him any kind of job ever.

Edited by Icecream Snow

1 hour ago, Icecream Snow said:

After Craig Bellamy admitted paying Derby players (using Robbie Savage as the go between) to try harder during our epic 3-2 win in the Lambert Championship promotion campaign, I can't see Delia giving him any kind of job ever.

Wtf, really?

Galling to think that as we flounder in the 3rd tier on 16:33 - Jan 20 with 3245 views TieDyedIn95

Galling to think that as we flounder in the 3rd tier on 16:18 - Jan 20 by noggin

I don't think they even care about us anymore. 

Sadly they do, and they are loving every second of us failing to compete in a league they walked out of without trying - bar the Colchester disaster.  

Evans is to blame. 
24087.gif

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961–62 - Runners-up (2): 1980–81, 1981–82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960–61, 1967–68, 1991–92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999–2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953–54, 1956–57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936–37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977–78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972–73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980–81
Poll:  In an ideal world would you like to see Marcus Evans sell Ipswich Town?

top.png replyto.png
rate-up.gif 0 rate-down.gif

The state of this bio!

Premier League Champions? 

Does UEFA Europa League Winners make them “champions of Europe” too?

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I hate The Binners. It’s almost irrational. I hate everything about them. 

Makes sense to me👍

• Haha 4

The thing is, this is poorest Ipswich team in my living memory, and sadly (for them) there is no change of fortune in sight. As one of the comments on TWTD said we are absolute worlds apart

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

The thing is, this is poorest Ipswich team in my living memory, and sadly (for them) there is no change of fortune in sight. As one of the comments on TWTD said we are absolute worlds apart

I still have a horrible feeling that they will creep up via the playoffs. I can’t comprehend how even Scumbert can fail in such a cr4ppy league . 
That said if they don’t go up this year , and a wage cap comes in , then they are screwed. 

If you're feeling flat after today's game just remember over on TWTD there's always someone feeling even flatter 😀

Relegation next season or the season after. I cannot think of a single reason why that won’t happen. A rotting unprofessional football club with no desire to progress. Players and manager (no capital M for that fraud) stealing a living. Injury prone and/or inadequate dross turning out for an easy pay day. Nobody cares, least of all the players. I wish they’d change the colour of the strip to something else. Brown with an ME badge instead of the one they insult every week.

Lambert’s not interested. Back to the bunker to stare at his Celtic videos and his fat undeserved contract. The players that made the effort to turn out will be comfy and happy in mid table. Smiles all round, handshakes, ‘good effort lads’, laughter, crack open the beers. No pressure. Just easy money and if anyone says anything, head for the treatment table queue.

I bet the Peterborough manager is going berserk. Only 1-0 against that dross?? Shocking for them. They’ll need to do a lot better against proper clubs.
11749.gif
top.png

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Apparently, the  combined age of their full backs today exceeded 70. 

Is Captain Fistpump still nicking a living down there? I can’t be bothered to look it up.

23 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

I am now contractually obliged to post this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Is Captain Fistpump still nicking a living down there? I can’t be bothered to look it up.

Played at right back I think. Doesn't bare thinking about does it? 

20 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I still have a horrible feeling that they will creep up via the playoffs. I can’t comprehend how even Scumbert can fail in such a cr4ppy league . 
That said if they don’t go up this year , and a wage cap comes in , then they are screwed. 

I can't see it, their form against the top sides is consistently poor, and their top scorer has only managed 5 goals.

Against the current top 7 : Played 7 Lost 7

Against everyone else:  Played 14 Won 11 Drawn 2 Lost 1

21 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I hate The Binners. It’s almost irrational. I hate everything about them. 

Scum - always were and always will be. Conference South is too good for them.