Thirsty Lizard

Jacob 'Rag Doll' Sorensen

6 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Superb technical ability, doesn't matter where he plays. I counted what two, possibly three misplaced passes?

Unfortunately it looks though he could easily play at a higher level, so enjoy him while you can!

What, like, the best league in the world.... where we will be next season?

7 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

What, like, the best league in the world.... where we will be next season?

For how long?

Sorensen staying with us depends on us being the Premier League.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

For how long?

Sorensen staying with us depends on us being the Premier League.

I mean, you could say the same about a number of our players, that's football.... smaller clubs lose their best players to big clubs. Its not worth getting your knickers in a twist about is it? 

But who knows "how long", Burnley have had a good run! 

Why are you worried about Sorenson in particular, why not worried about Max Aarons? 

The way TAA is playing at the moment has increased the odds of Aarons establishing himself as England's best right back I feel! 

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I mean, you could say the same about a number of our players, that's football.... smaller clubs lose their best players to big clubs. Its not worth getting your knickers in a twist about is it? 

But who knows "how long", Burnley have had a good run! 

Why are you worried about Sorenson in particular, why not worried about Max Aarons? 

The way TAA is playing at the moment has increased the odds of Aarons establishing himself as England's best right back I feel! 

Unfortunately for Max and his international ambitions there is a ludicrously high level of competition for the England right back spot. As well as TAA, you've got Wan Bisaka, Reece James, Tariq Lamptey, Kyle Walker Peters and James Justin (and maybe in the future Ben Godfrey) as competition. Come out on top in a competition with that lot and he'll be doing incredibly well. (I'm not saying he won't btw - Max is that good).