Barden

Mumba, Zimbo, Omobamidele, Quintilla

Sorensen, Tettey

Martin, Dowell, Shemi

Hugill

30 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Needs a work permit it would seem. Dont think we will get to see him until near end of season.

Think he should be available for next Saturday - can't see how anyone would sign a player requiring a work permit on loan if it was likely that it would take months for them to be granted the WP

Work permit is sorted. Isn’t it just his self isolation period that is stopping him from training with the rest of the squad? 

1 hour ago, Clint said:

Work permit is sorted. Isn’t it just his self isolation period that is stopping him from training with the rest of the squad? 

He’s available from yesterday I heard earlier in the week. Whether the work permit arrives in time for Saturday I don’t know. He’ll certainly be involved for Middlesbrough you’d have thought. 

If we can get past Barnsley, I think I'd rather play Chelsea!

Going on the assumption that Zimm, Rupp, Mumba & Stieps won't be available (which I hope is a wrong assumption), what about:

Barden

Aarons    Omobamidele    Gibson    Quintilla

Tettey      Sorensen

Cantwell        Dowell         Placheta

Hugill

Zimm & Mumba in for Gibson/Omo' & Aarons if fit to start. Would like to see pitch time for Onel, Josh Martin, Rupp & Omotoye if circumstances allow, but keep the likes of Kenny, Super Mario & Hanley primed if things are nervy, or for extra time, penalties etc.

Aarons, Lungi & Cantwell to get a breather in the second half to give the aforementioned some minutes. Gibson too if possible.

It's becoming the norm now to get one additional 'injury' between press conference and kick off.

I can now see this being a near full strength team.

Barden Aaron's Hanley Gibson Mumba Tettey Sorensen Martin Vrancic Placheta Hugill

Subs to come on Rupp for Sorensen Hernandez for Martin Dowell for  Vrancic and two of Omotoye Buendia Pukki Krul Omabadimele and Skipp.

On 21/01/2021 at 20:16, cambridgeshire canary said:

Needs a work permit it would seem. Dont think we will get to see him until near end of season.

Should have come via the English Channel