Van wink

Nominees for tonight’s whipping boy

23 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

He didn’t start well but I thought he had a good second half. 

Don't worry, my response was tongue in cheek, in keeping with this whole thread. I'm not going to criticise Emi for being merely 'good' tonight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

?

It has to be Cambridgeshire Canary, jumping on the look at me thread to gloat that I was right all along all you Hugill haters! He’s a very naughty boy......I’d drop him for two threads just not cricket sir! 😉💛💚

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely Farke. No subs until the 77th minute AGAIN!! We win because he gets lucky. All the stars align and the clappers give him the credit. No other club would put up with such ineptitude.

Farke Out!

Love Hardhat 22

• Like 1

Hugghhill of course for being offside when he did that diving header. And hit the keeper. Waste of money.

And Russell Martin, where was he?

Krulll's handling is suspect. Or is it his footwork?

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

Cantwell, shockingly, was wearing gloves. That ought to be enough for some on here to point out what an awful human being he is.

Has to be Kenny for allowing their keeper to make that save from his first half shot. Should have mis-kicked it, then it would have bobbled in 😉

32 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Cantwell today, totally anonymous.

Still in the dressing room looking for his gloves.

PP today. Incredible potential and pace and wasn't all that bad today but just frustrating as his technical attributes aren't his best. Too many poor crosses, a couple of poor misses and generally not his day. Still causes absolute havoc so hopefully there'll be better days for him this season

1 hour ago, Tetteys Jig said:

PP today. Incredible potential and pace and wasn't all that bad today but just frustrating as his technical attributes aren't his best. Too many poor crosses, a couple of poor misses and generally not his day. Still causes absolute havoc so hopefully there'll be better days for him this season

He's so raw. If he had that incredible pace and a footballing brain, we wouldn't have been able to sign him for such a small fee. I reckon another year under Farke's tutelage and he'll start to refine his skills and look a little less like Yanic Wildschut with a top knot.

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

He's so raw. If he had that incredible pace and a footballing brain, we wouldn't have been able to sign him for such a small fee. I reckon another year under Farke's tutelage and he'll start to refine his skills and look a little less like Yanic Wildschut with a top knot.

A Mars bar ?

7 minutes ago, Van wink said:

A Mars bar ?

Not for me, thanks. I'm drinking beer, and something that sweet will interfere with the flavour.

• Haha 1