Van wink

Nominees for tonight’s whipping boy

My vote's for the ref. He had an alright first half but has really lost it since the break.

Wait for Peter to go into one of his stories on Canary Call when he met a legend 

I honestly couldn’t pick a “worst” player in the team tonight. Everyone’s hauled their weight and some standout performances. If I had to pick a “weakest link” I’d say Vrancic hasn’t had an amazing game, looked a bit slow and leggy especially in second half, but that’s why he was the first one to be subbed. Great result for us.

Also I think the ref’s done really well tonight.

Edited by Canary Wundaboy

Good, solid all round - if anyone has any real complaints they need their head seeing to.  
Put it this way, I doubt we’ll be seeing the usual crap from the likes of Keith Scott.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Well they had a team of singers. Maria Callas Tommy Rowe, Dean Martin, Mary Wells, Robert Palmer, Mary Wells instead of footballers. So Holden needs a darn good thrashing.

30 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Pukki hasn’t shown much to be fair

He's lost it I'm afraid, almost non-existent this evening. Time to cut our losses and sell

41 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Krul. Not touched the ball enough 

Agreed, dreadful display, may as well have sat in the stands for all the good he did.

• Haha 1

Buendia surely?  In the last two games he has been some way below the level that he has been playing at so far this season....................  

Gary O'Neill. On a completely different wavelength to Jobi McAnuff. Should have been pulled off at half time. (Perhaps he was, during the adverts!)

25 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Buendia surely?  In the last two games he has been some way below the level that he has been playing at so far this season....................  

He didn’t start well but I thought he had a good second half. 

Just now, Tetteys Jig said:

We should give that award to Covid, as Ricardo says, imagine how rocking that ground would be at the moment!

Best nomination so far