Sign in to follow this  
Bill

are we on the telly tonight ?

it's just a friend if mine has been watching, his friend in the US's screening

the US chaos has a video head set thing, so that the picture is relayed to my friends computer in Norfolk

but with the inorgeration thing the US chap might be watching that instead

True Norwich supporters would not have needed to ask this question.  Just so you are aware after Bristol C we have a televised fixture against Middlesboro on Saturday at 12.30 try and keep up.

11 minutes ago, pete said:

True Norwich supporters would not have needed to ask this question.  Just so you are aware after Bristol C we have a televised fixture against Middlesboro on Saturday at 12.30 try and keep up.

Thats the 30th yeah, not this week ?

1 minute ago, Haus said:

Thats the 30th yeah, not this week ?

A true fan would know it's FA cup on Saturday 

10 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Support your club

Not illegal streams

Say no to piracy

the friend in the US has already paid for a years subscription to ifollow

what is the difference between my friend in Norfolk also watching it

and someone in his lounge watching it as well ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

A true fan would know it's FA cup on Saturday 

Yeah thats what I thought - someone corrected me in another thread when I said the FA cup was this week and our new signing wasnt likely to play as he wouldnt have time to have trained with the team due to quarantine.  Is just why I was sanity checking myself. 

Edited by Haus

16 minutes ago, pete said:

oh dear

20 minutes ago, pete said:

No we don't 🤣, although I suppose you didn't specify which Saturday 😉 

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

it will be curious to see how the 'self righteous sisters answer this

ps best to have good think first, as you are entering a very grey area, where the words used (as used here)

have yet to be legally defined and tested

like wise, you don't really know how I watch games at the moment either

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

>Bill saying he’s got friends2937DE26-6DE3-42E2-A61B-2E464A01542B.jpeg.2a7f4087a972f45f3703ff75ba81d419.jpeg

Rather nasty smell beginning to appear!! I think an Angler  is using very very stale bait ..... just for attention. 

My 2 and a half year old grandson ,  uses the same tactic  " look at me I'm gonna so something bold"  .....just for attention.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Bill saying he’s got friends

"my friend "

never said friends 🙄

So just the one then.  And he chooses to live in a different  country. Do you even know him, more to the point, does he know you? 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Rather nasty smell beginning to appear!! I think an Angler  is using very very stale bait ..... just for attention. 

My 2 and a half year old grandson ,  uses the same tactic  " look at me I'm gonna so something bold"  .....just for attention.   

good to see you haven't risen to the supposed bait 😂

now, as one of the self righteous sisters' why not address the points I made

or a bit to complex per chance ?

"the friend in the US has already paid for a years subscription to ifollow

and someone in his lounge watching it as well ?"

and do be aware that the posts a few weeks back and before were not put up as some legal 'angels dancing on a pin' but simply to help those may not be able to afford a tenner a time

however as certain folk choose to attack, misrepresent what I have done and report me then lets see how well their accusations stand up as a legal argument ie comment on that in red, as written, above

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

So just the one then.  And he chooses to live in a different  country. Do you even know him, more to the point, does he know you? 

perhaps your grandson understands the meaning if hypothesis  as you clearly don't

now why not address the points raised in the comments in red

I'm sure many on here would be interested to see how your sniping stands up to and critique

Easy . The principle of 'sharing' ....to share a sofa/ settee with someone who has paid is of course not an offence. To share electronically is , as you well know, an offence, not by the sharee, but by the sharer. 

It makes no odds to me what you do, I have sat by the odd babbling brook myself. What grates is how clever you  think you are for doing so. It's not clever,  any idiot can Google it.

You are a Posturing Ninny.

Just reading back, I now understand  that you believe I was criticising from some moral high ground about paying.....I wasnt. Merely pointing  out how attention seeking so many of your posts are . Those that want to pay ,will. Those that dont or cant , if resourcefull will find a way.  It's not big or clever . It just is.

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Okay Bill we get it, you like illegal streams

I dislike people like yourself making up stuff

now, as this is important enough for you to actually read the post and reply perhaps it is important enough for you to address the points in red

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

I dislike people like yourself making up stuff

How can you write that without blushing.  You have made up so much about  so many that your only rival in that department in Donny J Trump. ....not the first time I have noticed similaities between you two.

Massive Ego..... check!!

Denial of Facts or Truths...Check!!

The need to be feted....  Check!!

Only form of defence is attack...Check!!

Conspiracy  theorist.... Check!! 

I could go on but I need to tend to a few tasks around the place. Reality beckons.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Easy . The principle of 'sharing' ....to share a sofa/ settee with someone who has paid is of course not an offence. To share electronically is , as you well know, an offence, not by the sharee, but by the sharer. 

It makes no odds to me what you do, I have sat by the odd babbling brook myself. What grates is how clever you  think you are for doing so. It's not clever,  any idiot can Google it.

You are a Posturing Ninny.

Nope that is incorrect  - try looking it up

and defending myself on here against lies and misrepresentation is not posturing- it is quite a fundamental part of our legal system, and so our democracy

you have been one of the self-righteous about this

so self righteous that you never made any comment about this matter until I exposed another troll - then you have been relentless

so the onus is on you to back your words with legal evidence - and be advised, I have

and do remember no one is obliging you to post or even read this thread

1 minute ago, Bill said:

you have been one of the self-righteous about this

Complete  Twadddle. As stated, everyone will do as they will. Have a proper look and you'll find I am ambivalent  about streams. It's up to the individual.  I choose to pay as I have a good deal. .... that takes me through to seasons end. 

Sky are as desperate for my money , no matter how little, as you are for my attention, again , no matter how little  . 

You are more like those you despise than you think.