Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I Hope This Is A Nothing To See Here Moment.....

Image may contain: text that says 'Darren Eadie @eadie11 How have I ended up here 00:34 20/01/2021 Twitter for iPhone 7 Likes'

Taken from Facebook as i don't do Twatter but as Darren has been open about his mental health issues in the past this is a rather strange statement to make very late at night especially with the emoticon. Sincerely hope all is well with him and this is a two plus two equals five scenario.

Edited by TIL 1010

Lets hope someone close to him saw it and got in touch pronto!!. For someone with mental health issues , this is not a good sign/ tweet/post. 

If anyone does Twitter, can they keep an eye out for more recent posts please and update us.

Just to put peoples minds at rest I've just contacted Darren and he's ok, just going through difficult times, he will appreciate all the love & concern shown to him.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

Maybe we should do a pinkun forum zoom call once a week where anyone can dial in and can talk football.

Lockdown is taking its toll on many people and simply just some interaction with new people can be enough to change the mindset.

13 minutes ago, Diane said:

Just to put peoples minds at rest I've just contacted Darren and he's ok, just going through difficult times, he will appreciate all the love & concern shown to him.

Excellent, thanks for making your contact with him known. Best wishes to DE.

18 minutes ago, Diane said:

Thanks for the update Diane, good to know he is ok-ish đź‘Ť

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Taken from Facebook as i don't do Twatter but as Darren has been open about his mental health issues in the past this is a rather strange statement to make very late at night especially with the emoticon. Sincerely hope all is well with him and this is a two plus two equals five scenario.

Don’t usually agree with discussing others’ private matters on line without their permission but this is one of those exceptional occasions where the greater good can be served and though I don’t know you Til, I would guess you thought long and hard before posting. Depression can be a very lonely, dark, place at any time of day but through the night it can be devastating – just knowing others care, really care, can help a lot.