Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Stunning Victory by India

Wow!

What a fantastic win by India to beat Australia in the 4th Test and win the series 2-1. One of the great Test match victories. Chased down a seemingly impossible total of 328 in the last innings and won with just 3 overs to spare. And all after being bowled out for just 36 in the second innings in the First Test. Brilliant, just brilliant. 🙂 

• Like 1

Funny seeing them **** on Tim Paine too!

Can't say I'm too bullish about our chances against India in the upcoming series- the knock on them has always been they don't travel well and can't do it without their sub-continent pitches but that doesn't seem to be the case right now. 

Anything that sticks it to the Aussies is worth celebrating. I love Australian people in general but they have a distinct knack for producing cheating, dislikeable cricketers who constantly need taking down a peg or two.

8 minutes ago, king canary said:

Funny seeing them **** on Tim Paine too!

Can't say I'm too bullish about our chances against India in the upcoming series- the knock on them has always been they don't travel well and can't do it without their sub-continent pitches but that doesn't seem to be the case right now. 

Tim Paine during the previous test

"We can't wait to get you to the 'Gabba"

🤣🤣

First defeat at The Gabba since 1988 as well. Half a dozen first choice Indian players out, including all of their frontline bowling attack.

Hilarious.

Edited by canarydan23

Michael Vaughn predicted a 4-0 drubbing after the first test. Now he's having to eat his hat/hair/whatever it is on his head.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Michael Vaughn predicted a 4-0 drubbing after the first test. Now he's having to eat his hat/hair/whatever it is on his head.

I think it is one of the Gooch, Warne, Gough crochet jobs.

22 hours ago, horsefly said:

To be fair after being skittled for 36 or whatever it was I don't hugely blame him for predicting that.