lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Cardiff*****

Missed the goal because I was p*ssing around with iFollow ffs. It is at least now working.

Finally a centre half scores a goal from a set-piece and I miss it 😂 great start though.

Awaiting the usual moron to tell you all you're all idiots and iFollow is the best thing ever, ever, ever. 

Picture been fine for me but no commentary at all, but as we're away I'm not overly bothered. 

About time Hanley got one 👍

for the first time though I have Cardiff commentators rather than Radio Norfolk which i've had for all the other games, strange but not the end of the world

Just now, robertociNCFC said:

for the first time though I have Cardiff commentators rather than Radio Norfolk which i've had for all the other games, strange but not the end of the world

Home commentary only for games since Tier 4, then lockdown restrictions. Away commentators not essential so not allowed in. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Home commentary only for games since Tier 4, then lockdown restrictions. Away commentators not essential so not allowed in. 

Ah of course, didn't think of that! Cheers

• Like 1

Surely the main ‘skill’ a commentator needs to have is a grasp on the English language? This Cardiff comentator genuinely doesn’t be able to speak properly 😂 never heard anyone make such a meal out of pronouncing Teemu Pukki.

Edited by Pukki Blinders
  • Haha 1

Hugill making himself a right pain for the Cardiff defence, playing his role well so far.

4 minutes ago, Pukki Blinders said:

Surely the main ‘skill’ a commentator needs to have is a grasp on the English language? This Cardiff comentator genuinely doesn’t be able to speak properly 😂 never heard anyone make such a meal out of pronouncing Teemu Pukki.

He was pronouncing it in Welsh

I've only just tuned in. See we're 1-0 up 😁

Donald Trump just tweeted that we scored from a corner? Clearly more lies that will never happen 😂

Edited by Canary Jedi
  • Haha 2

Just now, Canary Jedi said:

I've only just tuned in. See we're 1-0 up 😁

Donald Trump just tweeted that we score from a corner? Clearly more lies that will never happen 😂

He only said it was 1-0? More lies 🙂 

Great ball by Mclean into Hugill who's movement has been good, finished by Cantwell.

Jesus, what are the haters gonna talk about??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pukki Blinders said:

Sounds like Uncle Bryn. 

• Like 1