Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 19

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

73455770_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.7e8a96fe641fe8f80045c70be2342753.jpg

This week we have @Parma Ham's gone mouldy in the final six hot seat. Parma is as usual challenging right at the top of our PUPs league with 16/18 89% winning picks. He also knows how to pick a winning final six because he has three previous wins when in this hot seat. I met Parma thanks to Rays Funds and he’s become a good friend to me and our threads. He has helped me with many things over the years including our profitability league so he must have the patience of a saint! Let’s help Parma to a fourth win with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend.

We have @wooster making the final selections for our beloved Canaries game at Cardiff on Saturday. Wooster is our draw expert on here and he’s in top form this season having successfully selected 7/13 draws at a massive profitability of 12.62 keeping him well clear at the top of our profitability table. Wooster, who has also always given great support to me and our threads, also has a win on Arrdee’s honours board. So let’s find him some great suggestions for outcomes which are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

I hope all you PUPs are staying safe in this difficult time. I love that we can still come together each week on here where you have all been phenomenal in building up our presentation pot this year. Here are the latest totals showing that we've added £2,588 since March 2020....

76057957_Signaturetotals-11jan21.jpg.8bdbd960bcb712b61c8570bec0505520.jpg

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Parma and Wooster. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Parma and Laurence, the thread is yours.......🙃............

1570795940_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.9a8a1ef4b9381f058cb9def9a3697415.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

A Sunday morning offering from Serie A this week...

Napoli v Fiorentina - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Cardiff/Draw

Best of luck Parma, Wooster, and all you PUPs 

• Like 1

Good luck Parma & Wooster.....

Back to the Czech league as they are back.

Slavia Prague v Sigma Home win.

As for us I’d go for Cantwell to score anytime.

Good luck PUPS.

• Like 1

Dortmund to beat Mainz for me please.

For City’s game, Josh Murphy to score at any time.

Good luck all!

• Like 1

Alright pups 

My pick is Alloa v HEARTS      AWAY WIN

For the Norwich bet BUENDIA 1st goal scorer 

Good luck all

• Like 1

Aah....forget Kimye and Trumpy Tweets (though not dancing cats obvs)...this is about the best thing on the internet....🤗

@nutty nigel..sei bravissimo sai?....thank you for this thread and all the time, effort and love you put into it..you are a really good man...👍🏽

Love and best wishes to all PUPetti in these difficult times....☀️...light on the horizon ....🍀....

Will see what masterful suggestions PUPs put together this week, though will dig down the back of the sofa and see if I can find a few extra lira for some side hustles this week if you PUPetti come up with  some gems ...☺️

....given the amount of money the bookies are throwing at us in shameless adverts during lockdown, i sense that they can spare a few Bob for our boys and girls..so let’s see if we can lighten their load....🤗🤣

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

Hi PUPs, I'm sticking to Greece and Olympiakos this week with OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS VS. PAS GIANNINA (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for a Hernandez come back cameo, so Hernandez to score last.

Good luck everyone! 👍🏆

Apples

• Like 1

For @wooster ‘s Norwich bet a nice tricast is always a favourite to generate some value whilst covering some likely outcomes.....🤗....so....

Norwich to win, Norwich to keep a clean sheet, Cantwell to score

Buona fortuna! 🍀...

Parma 

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and wishing the best of luck to Parma ,Wooster and not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the wooden shoes and a HOME WIN for AZ ALKMAAR v ADO Den Haag.

For the Norwich game H/T Draw F/T City.

• Like 1

Sadly I deplore violence. Most Diffcult country to deal with? China? North Korea? Iran? No its the Democrats!!! I now though wrong no wrongdoing on my part have two peaches, but two stones at which to strike back. My supporters will make their voices heard on the 20th. INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Take back this country. I've got the popcorn ready.

Meanwhile the traitor Nutty is threating me with the 25th Pupmendment which is real sad as without me this whole thread stops working. I may have lost my tweet twit wue, but not my VOICE!!! I am PUPS!

With Love Aunty Donald x

Mainz to WIN!!!

Edited by Donald J Trump
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

Sadly I deplore violence. Most Diffcult country to deal with? China? North Korea? Iran? No its the Democrats!!! I now though wrong no wrongdoing on my part have two peaches, but two stones at which to strike back. My supporters will make their voices heard on the 20th. INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Take back this country. I've got the popcorn ready.

Meanwhile the traitor Nutty is threating me with the 25th Pupmendment which is real sad as without me this whole thread stops working. I may have lost my tweet twit wue, but not my VOICE!!! I am PUPS!

With Love Aunty Donald x

Mainz to WIN!!!

No description available.

• Haha 1

Parma , I’m going for HULL v Blackpool home win . 21/20 . Fingers crossed.

Wooster , I’ll suggest Pukki and Buendia to both score. Get in . 

The very best of luck to you both ! 

Top-flight Valladolid are priced up at 19/20 to win away in Ibiza against Peña Deportiva. My knowledge of the Spanish regional leagues is vague, but I think Peña Deportiva are a relatively weak side for the regional third tier, so that price looks very generous unless there's something I don't know about like a covid outbreak akin to what happened between Chorley and Derby.

I have to get back to winning ways! Off to Italy for Parma where I think...

Atalanta          v         Genoa         Home Win

For Wooster I'm going to suggest a Desmond...

2-2 draw

Good luck Parma and Wooster! (Parma the man, not the team) 

Sassuolo v Parma HOME Win

Sorensen to score at anytime

OTBC 💚💛💚💛

Have run out of likes 👍🏽 for today, though plenty of cute suggestions there...👌

...very sad state of affairs when @NFN FC picks the mighty Sassuolo to cream Parma mind...🤌🤌🤌....🤣😂

Parma 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Beware new manager bounce @NFN FC.....#forzacrociati  😂🤣

Parma

C9213E2D-0B3A-4D25-8F70-0C589A9AD7EC.png

Say @Parma Ham's gone mouldy Lets say I pick Sassuolo to win as my pick for the stats and you agree to pick Parma as your pick for stats. And the loser has to pay £10 to the PUP fund(Parma win or draw I pay). I'll even throw in a suggestion for the six that I'd usually choose as my pick

A goer?

Like where your head’s at @KiwiScot......

Let’s play it out as a side hustle...👌💫...

If Sassuolo win I’ll donate £10 into the pot, if Parma win you do the same...if it’s a draw we’ll both chip a Lady Godiva....🤗💶...💰

#gameon #forzacrociati 💛💙

Parma 

19 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Like where your head’s at @KiwiScot......

Let’s play it out as a side hustle...👌💫...

If Sassuolo win I’ll donate £10 into the pot, if Parma win you do the same...if it’s a draw we’ll both chip a Lady Godiva....🤗💶...💰

#gameon #forzacrociati 💛💙

Parma 

As a side hustle agreed

Good luck to two of our strongest PuPs for a winning week.

I will try and pick get a game that that can both start and actually finish after 2 poor consecutive choices,  so will go for boro to complete a double over birmingham - with an emergency plan b of an away win for us in Cardiff should the weather close in on the north east.

For the city bet it is city to win and teemu to score anytime.

Good luck all!