Sign in to follow this  
Yellow and Green Man

And the prize for the laziest piece of journalism goes to...

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

BBC says they have lost interest because of our £40M price tag.

That is music to  my ears. 

That actually made me laugh as that's a whole new level of attention seeking rarely seen outside of this forum.

It amazes me how many people who write this nonsense don't realise that he's not the kind of player you get the best from by sticking him on the right wing, one of the reasons he impresses is that he doesn't stay in one position.

If I was Emi and I read that I'd avoid Arsenal like the plague, suggesting that Xhaka is more creative at making chances in less appearances just demonstrates what an absolute load of nonsense it is and I've just wasted a minute of my life on it.

I loathe football video game people. It’s not football, stop pretending it’s anything like football.

• Thanks 1

I think playing a whole season of FM2021 just to write an article is actually the opposite of lazy journalism 🤣

Edited by Mr Angry
Spelling-autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its not really journalism but just fanciful speculation on the writers behalf.  Not very well written and full of poor research just what you expect from reporters reporting outside of the PL. 

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

I think playing a whole season of FM2021 just to write an article is actually the opposite of lazy journalism 🤣

Equally, there are many worse jobs out there than getting paid to play computer games. 🤔

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

BBC says they have lost interest because of our £40M price tag.

They are now trying to rip off Brighton for a midfield player whose name I can't remember. My ****nal supporting neighbour says the Brighton guy is their first choice because he has Premier League experience🙄

Edited by dylanisabaddog

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

They are now trying to rip off Brighton for a midfield player whose name I can't remember. My ****nal supporting neighbour says the Brighton guy is their first choice because he has Premier League experience🙄

Bissouma. Arsenal fans will always say he was first choice if they’re left licking their wounds because Emi didn’t come to them this window. It’s about saving face should ‘little old Norwich’ fend of their superior clubs advances.

I’m still concerned that the Emi deal with them could still happen if I’m honest though. It isn’t going away...

5 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Bissouma. Arsenal fans will always say he was first choice if they’re left licking their wounds because Emi didn’t come to them this window. It’s about saving face should ‘little old Norwich’ fend of their superior clubs advances.

I’m still concerned that the Emi deal with them could still happen if I’m honest though. It isn’t going away...

The issue with Arsenal is that they may push it to the last minute. Allegedly Man Utd made a deadline day bid for Pukki this time last year and were surprised we said no. If Arsenal are going to cough up we need advance notice so we can buy a replacement at a genuine market value. But Webber has shown that he is good at this sort of thing, in fact only Daniel Levy has a reputation to match his. 

It’s interesting how the tables are slowly turning. At one time, so called ‘big clubs’ could make a bid and ‘lesser’ teams would jump to it. That is not now the case so much. Look at how ‘lesser’ teams are disrupting the top of the premiership. The warnings are there for these ‘big’ clubs. Their cartel is on the wane. 

3 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

If playing video games for hours is not lazy    then my man’s not Roger the Dodger’s Dad

I actually enjoyed the article lol. I would advise you to simply not take sports journalism so seriously