Just now, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Really, I thought that was me 😆

Best we ask Billy, he knows all this stuff😁

Just now, Rich T The Biscuit said:

He thinks I'm Rock The Boat so this could get confusing 🤷🏻

No Rock the Boat is Paul Moy

Back to the topic... I used ifollow when we were last in the Championship. I have had no problems with the quality of the service. It has always been good for me and they have even made improvements. We used to only get home or away commentary so on away days I spent time syncing the commentary from the Dr Dublin youtube with the ifollow game. This year you can chose home or away. The only frustrating thing is that now we are on Sky more, we lose the ifollow. Never had FA cup games on there so that doesn't feel like a loss. For an exile, ifollow truly is a gift I am happy to pay for. 

It's a bit cheaper for actual exiles isn't it KK? Isn't there a package as well?

I wonder if the clubs get the same cut.

Yes its a lot cheaper - its a season pass and a similar cost to DAZN.  I presume its the same service that is available in the UK (with the pay per game basis) so I'm surprised people are having issues with the quality, unless it's bandwidth. I am not certain the percentage that the club gets from ifollow. I wouldn't have thought Sky got anything. 

1 hour ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Back to the topic... I used ifollow when we were last in the Championship. I have had no problems with the quality of the service. It has always been good for me and they have even made improvements. We used to only get home or away commentary so on away days I spent time syncing the commentary from the Dr Dublin youtube with the ifollow game. This year you can chose home or away. The only frustrating thing is that now we are on Sky more, we lose the ifollow. Never had FA cup games on there so that doesn't feel like a loss. For an exile, ifollow truly is a gift I am happy to pay for. 

Yep quality has always been good for me and as you say, the ability to chose commentary is a good feature, could never quite sync it properly previously which was very irritating

4 hours ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Yes its a lot cheaper - its a season pass and a similar cost to DAZN.  I presume its the same service that is available in the UK (with the pay per game basis) so I'm surprised people are having issues with the quality, unless it's bandwidth. I am not certain the percentage that the club gets from ifollow. I wouldn't have thought Sky got anything. 

Yes it is mainly bandwidth issue for loss in quality.