Now that things have settled with this service and the coverage has improved it would be nice to know the uptake of it as far as City are concerned.

Some lower league clubs are not slow to issue viewing figures and income:-

• Record-breaking period – the best so far for paid iFollow streams for Carlisle United.
  • Over 18,000 paid streams in total after 21 games.
  • Total income earned after 21 games is £138,000.

Carlisle are but one example found from a quick Google.

I should think City's income by now to be 4/5 times that of L. 2 Carlisle, but it would be nice to know the exact figure from Carrow Road.

This income becomes more important the longer the lock-out persists and must not be underestimated, imo.

Money comes in dribs and drabs at the moment. £100, 000 from Saturday's televised cup game (plus extras from the likes of advertising hoardings,) IFollow and other television coverage at least provides an income stream to keep the accountants happy.

Of course, we have the parachute money this season but without this and without the wealthiest of backers every little counts as they say at Waitrose.   

Edited by BroadstairsR

Where's the boards self proclaimed (although he's proven to be anything but), iFollow "expert" when you (don't) need him (/her)? 

I will have paid out at least £460 in £10 lots by the end of the season, some will be to Sky, but most will be Ifollow.

Assuming ifollow gets say £400 from me, how much will the club get of that?

You could times that by probably 10,000 fans (maybe more?) and get a rough estimate for what the club will get.

I think the clubs will get 70%.

That's £280.00 from you (and me.)

x 10, 000 = £2, 800, 000

Some might not accept this, but it broadly makes sense to me.

I don't know the deal season ticket holders got, but I do know that there are a whole lot of "country" supporters to be taken in to account.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Where's the boards self proclaimed (although he's proven to be anything but), iFollow "expert" when you (don't) need him (/her)? 

I know he runs around on here claiming that virtually everybody has multiple accounts so are you suggesting that he is transgender with the reference to him/her ? 😛

Edited by TIL 1010

Ifollow has improved recently but was shocking at first. I have sky, prime, bt and watch ifollow most weeks. Football is getting a lot of my cash which is why I moan when the platform is below standard.

39 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

I don't know the deal season ticket holders got, but I do know that there are a whole lot of "country" supporters to be taken in to account.

STH get home games and also midweek away games free. Not Saturdays Cup game as it was live on BT Sport Extra 5!

Have had good coverage all season from ifollow, using safari on a Mac. Its good to know money is going to our club from the payments for one off games.

46 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I know he runs around on here claiming that virtually everybody has multiple accounts so are you suggesting that he is transgender with the reference to him/her ? 😛

Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Aftershave 125ml, , large

9 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Oh dear!

Not again.

perhaps you could ask your 'mate' to keep to the subject, and not spend so much time posting about me

it might help 😉

I hope and think iFollow has been successful. The vast majority have received good service at a reasonable price.

The deal for season ticket holders has been great, whilst giving casuals the choice on if they wish to watch their team play and give money to the club in the process.

Hopefully since the reduction in illegal stream threads on here we're banking a little more money.

32 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I hope and think iFollow has been successful. The vast majority have received good service at a reasonable price.

The deal for season ticket holders has been great, whilst giving casuals the choice on if they wish to watch their team play and give money to the club in the process.

Hopefully since the reduction in illegal stream threads on here we're banking a little more money.

not by the number who messaged me on Sat

those being people who find a tenner too much currently

and only someone so vindictive would delude yourself that all those would have  paid a tenner - they wouldn't. otherwise they would not have been messaging me way into the first half

so why not wind your neck in and stop the holier than though nonsense

26 minutes ago, Bill said:

and only someone so vindictive would delude yourself that all those would have  paid a tenner - they wouldn't. otherwise they would not have been messaging me way into the first half

Are you sure those that messaged you ( allegedly )  were different posters and not multiple account holders ?

Edited by TIL 1010

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Are you sure those that messaged you ( allegedly )  were different posters and not multiple account holders ?

It was great fun, all of my accounts messaged him and consequently denied him the chance to actually watch the first half as he sent over 600 links to my various accounts.  I am currently  instigating another 600 accounts  to take up the second half too. 😇

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I wouldn't want to assume someone's gender 😄

2 hours ago, Bill said:

perhaps you could ask your 'mate' to keep to the subject, and not spend so much time posting about me

it might help 😉

So you are admitting finally to being Jerrykerry considering that's who we're talking about? 😉

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

odd how the same senile saddos seem to follow me around endlessly spouting their denials, when no one else does

meanwhile, here we have the Righteous Sisters denouncing the awfulness of Bill and the way he is luring upright, honest City supporters into devil worship 🥵

image.png.f542f7ed82b77109972aa7d68470a895.png

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I completely agree that not everyone can afford to, and wouldn't have paid. Just like I cant afford the new all electric Porsche. However, I'm not going to go and steal one just because I can't afford it.

Regardless, even if it just turned two forum lurkers into paying customers for the club then its absolutely fantastic news your illegal stream threads are no more.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I completely agree that not everyone can afford to, and wouldn't have paid. Just like I cant afford the new all electric Porsche. However, I'm not going to go and steal one just because I can't afford it.

This.

Watching live football is not an entitlement. It is not a necessity. 

People pay for entertainment, or they don't. Doesn't give anyone the right to steal it.

Maybe seeing actual numbers relating to club income will help that message a little bit.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Have we raised enough to pay Drmic's salary?

If all those who messaged City1st has coughed up a tenner instead then yes quite possibly.

49 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If all those who messaged City1st has coughed up a tenner instead then yes quite possibly.

Oops!'      that's me six grand in the hole then. 

8 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Is this a time when I'm thankful that I genuinely do only have 1 account 😆

I thought you were Van Wink 😲

1 minute ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I thought that was you 🤔

No mate, I’ve been Rich T The Biscuit for quite some time now 🙃