Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Bristol match moved from 19th to the 20th

That is going to play havoc with my social calendar as i have so much planned for that week.

• Haha 3

I hate 6pm kick-offs. I never know whether to have my tepid sausage roll tea before (too early), during (as I look away from the screen to take a bite something happens and then I don't know whether to rewind or expect a replay) or after (by this time I so hungry that one sausage roll isn't enough) the game.

What do other people do? Should I start a poll?

Kind of weird they don’t allow it to be shown on Ifollow -  whilst not providing a ‘pay per view’ option on Sky (According to my circa 5 minutes of research). 

Someone like me is never going to start paying for a monthly Sky sports subscription since a. Seems a complete barefaced ripoff unless you need to watch everything (eg you are a professional sports journalist) and b. I only ever want to see City games so the rest is utterly wasted on me. 

Why won’t they at least show it on Ifollow concurrently and split their profits with Sky for those games as compensation?

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

Kind of weird they don’t allow it to be shown on Ifollow -  whilst not providing a ‘pay per view’ option on Sky (According to my circa 5 minutes of research). 

Someone like me is never going to start paying for a monthly Sky sports subscription since a. Seems a complete barefaced ripoff unless you need to watch everything (eg you are a professional sports journalist) and b. I only ever want to see City games so the rest is utterly wasted on me. 

Why won’t they at least show it on Ifollow concurrently and split their profits with Sky for those games as compensation?

You can buy a day pass on NowTV for £10. 

44 minutes ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

You can buy a day pass on NowTV for £10. 

Very helpful! Thanks.. clearly 5 mins is insufficient  research

5 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I hate 6pm kick-offs. I never know whether to have my tepid sausage roll tea before (too early), during (as I look away from the screen to take a bite something happens and then I don't know whether to rewind or expect a replay) or after (by this time I so hungry that one sausage roll isn't enough) the game.

What do other people do? Should I start a poll?

Why not wait until after the game and have a pastie? Go on, live a little 😋

3 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

It will be easy to find on one of those 'naughty' stream things

.....so I have been told

6pm kick-offs are bizarre, no idea why they have moved the times forward as it always used to be 7:30 earliest. Glad I get to watch it though I suppose

2 hours ago, AJ said:

6pm kick-offs are bizarre, no idea why they have moved the times forward as it always used to be 7:30 earliest. Glad I get to watch it though I suppose

I suppose with no crowds it doesn't matter when they play. The clubs make a bit less money from streaming services I suppose but in City's case I expect most viewers are on freebies anyway.

At least us oldies don't have to worry about KO times.