Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

The Emi Buendía appreciation society

Thought it would worth making the most of him while he's still playing in the Green and Yellow- Whatever would we do without this handsome man? Now what was that about him being from Argentina, being 5ft 7.. Something about football heaven? 😉

beundia.jpg

I think somebody will have to make a hefty old bid to remove him in this window. You have to appreciate a talent like his while you can but his finish today was outrageous. A total joke.

Fact is, he represents our very best chance to getting promotion.

if we sell in this window, then it tells us everything about our clubs future ambitions.

Problem is it’s in the clubs DNA TO SELL .

if we don’t go up then no one here would want to hold him back. He’s too good to stay here for another season in the Champs

A football genius. If he does go in January (which I don’t think he will) we’ve been extremely lucky he’s been here at all this season, and has got us to the top of the league. Deserves to be playing at the highest level

Future Argentina regular if he makes the step up. He's looking like he's adding goals to his game now.

5 minutes ago, Bradwell canary said:

Fact is, he represents our very best chance to getting promotion.

if we sell in this window, then it tells us everything about our clubs future ambitions.

Problem is it’s in the clubs DNA TO SELL .

if we don’t go up then no one here would want to hold him back. He’s too good to stay here for another season in the Champs

Surely we won’t sell this window even though offers might come. The summer (hopefully after promotion) will be different and I think he’ll want to leave.

Emi is that good and has to play for a big club soon, game by game he’s outgrowing Norwich. We enjoy him while we have him, what a fantastic player we’ve been blessed to watch. 

He has everything to become one of the best players on the planet.... that goal must have added another £5m.    Got to take him over the £50m value... wouldn't sell him though.   

When he does go, hope it's to a team in the Champions League - would take him a couple of years to get Arsenal back to Europe.    

55 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Best player for a decade or two at Carrow road. Any offer under £40m should be laughed off immediately. 

Best player? Totally different type granted but James Maddison anyone? But Buendia is class and makes this team tick

Simply magnificent......... head and shoulders above every other player on the pitch.......does the defending dirty work very well too

Wasn’t he just immense, but can I add Cantwell was two touches away from being brilliant today too. 

5 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Best player? Totally different type granted but James Maddison anyone? But Buendia is class and makes this team tick

Personally I prefer Buendia over Maddison. We will see in coming seasons. 

• Like 1

Buendia is just brilliant, such a joy to watch him and we should treasure it as he is a once in a generation player. I know he can be petulant at times but the other thing you have to say about him is just how hard does he work closing down and supporting Max, If Arsenal are serious about being a better side they could do worse than look to take both of them. 

Edited by Big O
Typo

43 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Personally I prefer Buendia over Maddison. We will see in coming seasons. 

Me too, I certainly enjoy watching Buendia more than Maddison anyway, whether that makes him the better player - probably not - but Buendia plays with magic and tenacity and determination like I haven’t seen for Norwich before. And now he’s scoring goals for fun too.

Holt was pretty similar in terms of his dog-like work rate and ability to do something out-of-the-ordinary, albeit in a very different way and obviously he doesn’t have anything like the same technique to go alongside that determination like Buendia does. Truly a special player. 

32 minutes ago, Big O said:

Buendia is just brilliant, such a joy to watch him and we should treasure it as he is a once in a generation player. I know he can be petulant at times but the other thing you have to say about him is just how hard does he work closing down and supporting Max, If Arsenal are serious about being a better side they could do worse than look to take both of them. 

His attitude did seem much better today, will give him credit- it's the only thing that lets him down

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

His attitude did seem much better today, will give him credit- it's the only thing that lets him down

I think his attitude is great, his self control is improving too. Surely a call up to the Argentinian squad can’t be far off. 

1 hour ago, Don’t be Krul said:

There's more with Buendia. More natural talent, more in the locker.

And he puts it in for the team.

As good as it gets in a Norwich City shirt.

• Like 2

He will leave he has peaked at just the right time to attract the big boys , another Maddison situation . Can’t see Arron’s leaving though 

17 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

A football genius. If he does go in January (which I don’t think he will) we’ve been extremely lucky he’s been here at all this season, and has got us to the top of the league. Deserves to be playing at the highest level

He will go I think , chance to go to a big club, a cut in the transfer fee, higher wages will be too much to of a temptation  , just hope we can get a sensible offer and replace him