lappinitup

*****Unofficial Match Thread v Barnsley*****

I do like an unofficial thread. 

Krul is only ever going to be good news. 

Gibson back in, I do like that, and can let us switch to 3 at the back,hope that's not needed. 

Just hope they have working on getting the ball forward faster, and exploit the space before the opposition builds the wall or parks a bus. 

• Like 1

Placheta was said to be involved today and on the bench (Farke yesterday)

Great to see krul back, and Gibson back partnering Hanley. Bit disappointed no Dowell again in No.10.

Farke loves sticking with his previous 11. We bought Dowell for No.10, and Sorenson for centre midfield. With xavi back surely you want your more natural LB in that position, to give width, and that allows Sorenson to push into the middle for the position we bought him.

That aside, thats a good looking 11 

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Great to see Krul and Gibson back as they are definitely part of our strongest XI, but I would've liked to have seen Quintilla back as well now that he's fit.

Perhaps bring him on if we are struggling for some crosses to Hugill

Just now, Samwam27 said:

Great to see krul back, and Gibson back partnering Hanley. Bit disappointed no Dowell again in No.10.

Farke loves sticking with his previous 11. We bought Dowell for No.10, and Sorenson for centre midfield. With xavi back surely you want your more natural LB in that position, to give width, and that allows Sorenson to push into the middle for the position we bought him.

That aside, thats a good looking 11 

Vrancic is a handsome chap but as you say quite a good looking starting X1.

It's weird but we almost have our strongest starting 11, yet Farke still won't ;play it. Nice he's being faithful to Sorensen, but strange to keep Xavi & Dowell on the bench.

Mclean had a good game, but we don't seem to be dynamic with him in that role. Dying to see Sorenson pushed in next to Skipp 

Just now, Samwam27 said:

It's weird but we almost have our strongest starting 11, yet Farke still won't ;play it. Nice he's being faithful to Sorensen, but strange to keep Xavi & Dowell on the bench.

Mclean had a good game, but we don't seem to be dynamic with him in that role. Dying to see Sorenson pushed in next to Skipp 

To be fair I think he always said he would try to get to the cup game and use that to get players match fit ( that included Krul but needs must ). I do agree that Xavi and Dowell should be in, but hopefully it will mean in 2 weeks time we are fitter and fresher than most of our rivals.

5 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Official or unofficial I always await the match day thread.

Job well done as usual OP.

The forgery of this thread is good. Can't tell the difference between this and an Official one. Good work Lapps, and at a fraction of the cost of the real deal

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

The forgery of this thread is good. Can't tell the difference between this and an Official one. Good work Lapps, and at a fraction of the cost of the real deal

The thread has to be self financing.

13 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

Great to see Krul and Gibson starting again. Would have swapped Vrancic for Dowell though.

I’m a big fan of Zimbo but must admit he has not really been himself since his injury