Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Barnsley predictions

2-1 Norwich. Crucial we get the 3 points with Brentford's game being called off.

I think it's vital we stay in the top 2 just in case this thing spirals out of control and the season ends prematurely. Fingers crossed, hope for the best but prepare for the worst. We have to pick up our levels again and it feels like a good opportunity tomorrow with Barnsley's Covid problems. If Teemu has managed to get some sleep I'll forecast a 3-1 win. 

• Like 1

I was absolutely convinced we were going to hammer QPR . Barnsley a much better outfit but I’m hoping that means that they’ll have a proper go at us which will be their downfall . 
So Norwich to win by a couple of goals . 
Looking forward to a Saturday 3pm ko . Little bit of normality for my scrambled brain . 
💛💚

• Like 1

Will be a tough battle against a side on a good run of form. A draw would not be a disaster, but I think we'll shade it 2-1.

Difficult to predict results at the holiday season as it takes just one player to overdo the sauce and you've got an underperformer. The last two results might be a wake-up call and we'll grind out another 1-0 win where we say we're not yet firing on all cylinders, but three points are three points.

4 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Be positive Franky, definitely winning tomorrow. 

How’s about 3-2 to us for positive

Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet though, with either the rookie or the crock on glove duty 😉

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Be positive Franky, definitely winning tomorrow. 

I was positive on Tuesday 😉

They’re a good outfit and it’s not like they’re playing their youth team today or anything, they’ve just had to make a change or 2, that’s all. And that Cauley Woodrow certainly knows where the net is. Should be a good game to watch. 2-1 City? Pukki to score, have a good feeling about him today. 

Feels much the same as when we went to Ashton Gate earlier in the season and Bristol didn't set up to defend- arguably the first half there was our best of the season.

If Barnsley come to play then I'd back us to jog it home. The important thing is making it to 90 minutes with no more horrific injuries and still top of the pile (the second part of course now being a given due to Brentford getting called off, but as Farke says 'it's points on the board we're worried about rather than position anyhow)

Please not another nail biter!

2-1 but the 1 coming in the 95th minute!

Dowell to score.

Edited by sonyc