Sign in to follow this  
Fat Barman

Greeno staying?

According to this august website which we visit, Rob Green is destined to stay at Norwich until at least May.click here for the story - Are any posters disappointed to miss out on some extra transfer cash, or do people feel relieved to keep him?I can''t decide. I''m happy to have a potential England keeper on the books, but Greeno''s form has been a bit iffy (along with the rest of the squad! I''m not singling him out.). We appear to have good cover for him and the extra dosh could have come in handy. Let me know what you think and help me choose whether to have a pint to celebrate, or have a pint to cover the disappointment!

What a shame that the inactivity (12 hours?) by the board moderators means that decent posts like this just disappear in the stampede when catch up time arrives.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]According to this august website which we visit, Rob Green is destined to stay at Norwich until at least May.click here for the story - Are any posters disappointed to miss out on some extra transfer cash, or do people feel relieved to keep him?I can''t decide. I''m happy to have a potential England keeper on the books, but Greeno''s form has been a bit iffy (along with the rest of the squad! I''m not singling him out.). We appear to have good cover for him and the extra dosh could have come in handy. Let me know what you think and help me choose whether to have a pint to celebrate, or have a pint to cover the disappointment![/quote]

the reality is the same as ashton, if we werent having this limp season green would probably be happy and find some form, as it is the morale of the team must be terrible, i feel sorry for green as i for one want to see him reach his potential.

put it this way; why would a manager want to spend upwards of £2m for a keeper that doesnt talk that much, palms stuff into the path of uncoming strikers and, put bluntly, has been on a downward trend since his performance at White Hart Lane - which by all accounts was about 15 months ago.