Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 17

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Happy New Year to all our wonderful PUPs. Thank you for the brilliant support you have given throughout 2020. Despite the pandemic you have kept supporting throughout the year in any way we could find while the football was shut down. To have raised £2,548 since the first lockdown is quite phenomenal!

Here’s some ‘Match Day Magic’ from when we played Barnsley in 2017. Let’s hope we get back to being able to do this in 2021…

This week we have @Hector Brockelbank in charge of selecting the final six results. Hector is back in top form since a really awful run of luck earlier in the season. I knew he would be because form is temporary but class is permanent. Hector’s already got two wins on Arrdee’s honours board. So let’s help him to a personal hat-trick with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend.

Hector, we have the extra tenner sent by @Indy for this weekend for a second six. It’s up to you but rather than Sat/Sun split I would suggest you pick your best six for the weekend and then a second six just on Sunday/Monday.

We’re also in good hands this weekend with @sonyc making the final selections for our game against Barnsley on Saturday. Sonyc has been brilliant since he returned this season and has stayed in profit with some great selections. Sonyc kindly sent over an extra tenner for these picks too to give us the best chance of ending the year with a win. So let’s find some great suggestions for outcomes which are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Congratulations to @Diesel Doris won December’s PUP of the month. It was a great effort because the month was so tricky only four PUPs managed four wins. So well done too to @Crabbycanary3, @KiwiScot and @Parma Ham's gone mouldy. Luckily we all start on zero again for January so good luck everyone.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

@First Wazzock would you be able to make the Norwich picks on 23 Jan?

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hector Brockelbank and Sonyc. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Oliver and Steve, the thread is yours.......🙃...1527569961_Signaturetotals29dec20.thumb.jpg.9048515717afa9f71fd30ede242d21a7.jpg

1570795940_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.9a8a1ef4b9381f058cb9def9a3697415.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Happy New Year all. Having plumbed the depths in December, I'm heading to Germany to try and kickstart my season with this Sunday offering...

Borussia Dortmund v Wolfsberg - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City.

Best of luck Hector, sonyc and all you PUPs.

Good luck everyone, bring in the new year with a win for PUPS.......

For my pick, the inform Oxford.....

Burton v Oxford - Away Win.

For the Norwich choice, difficult as we’re really not finishing teams off, but this weekend is a reaction tIme, Norwich to win 4-0.

Happy New Year OTBC 💚💛

Edited by Indy

Happy New Year to all you PUPs!

I’m going for Inter to beat Crotone.

For our game I’ve a feeling Tettay will come on and score.

Good luck Hector and Sony!

4 minutes ago, Kathy said:

For our game I’ve a feeling Tettay will come on and score.

Good luck Hector and Sony!

Is this player Tettay a new signing and good to see we have a new PUP Sony ? 😜

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Hector and Sonyc not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Jockland and an AWAY win in the game Brechin v ELGIN.

For the City game Cantwell to score the first goal of the game.

Torquay to beat Yeovil for me please, Torquay going well and Yeovil struggling for form.

For the Norwich bet, 2-0 Hanley to score anytime. 

Happy New Year to all of you and good luck Hector and sonyc with your picks. 

Hi PUPs, a Happy New Year to you all when in arrives! 💛💚

This week I'm going back to Turkey for a hat trick of wins for the on-fire Besiktas (cue kiss of death) with KAYSERISPOR VS. BEŞIKTAŞ (away win).

For the City bet I will go with Kenny to doff his Mayoral hat and score anytime.

Best of luck everyone! 🏆👍

Apples 

Into to League 2 for me top of the table Newport to beat bottom of the table Southend, what could possibly could go wrong 😀

For Norwich, both teams to score and Pukki to score 1st goal

Good Luck Pups   😀

My pick is pp for frozen pitch so can I change it to Norwich City to win please 

Edited by Diane
game postponed so changed at 2:55pm

Hector , I will warn you that I’m in shocking form , as are Birmingham. 
So I’m saying Birmingham v BLACKBURN away win 23/20 . 
Sonyc I’ll suggest a Pukki brace . 
Very best of luck to you both and all Pups . 

22 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Is this player Tettay a new signing and good to see we have a new PUP Sony ? 😜

'Tettay' is what Sky commentators call him. Do keep up.

I slipped into my Canary Challenge mode with Sony as that is his team name on there. Sorry, forgot you were out of the loop in that department.

Thanks for lots of ideas on the Norwich picks. Will aim for a 22.30 deadline if that's okay Nutty?

So when I was at school I found out that if I owned a football I got a game. By the same principal because I administer this I get to pick. Like at football I'm feckin' rubbish at picking. I'm off the table and dropping further. However, It's a new month and so for PUPs like me a clean slate and a chance to win something

For Hector Portugal on Sunday......

Porto          v          Moreirense          Home Win

For Sonyc....

First bet when I opened the game on Bill Hill...

Each team over one corner in each half listed at 5/2.

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Thanks for lots of ideas on the Norwich picks. Will aim for a 22.30 deadline if that's okay Nutty?

Is that tonight or tomorrow Sonyc?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Is that tonight or tomorrow Sonyc?

Crikey! Lockdown has affected me Nutty!

There's me thinking it was Friday today and the match was tomorrow 😂.....sorry, in this case ignore above .... tomorrow 22.00 ish!!!

• Like 1

I'll go with Real Madrid win for the primary pick and Athletic Bilbao for a Sunday suggestio

And 

Sorensen to score at any time for the City bet

Good luck everyone 💚💛💚💛

Happy mew year to all you pups 

My first pick of the year is INTER v crotone

HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet I’d go for narrow 2-1 home win 

Good luck

I'm going for a home win for Estrela v. Fabril Barreiro in Campeonato de Portugal Prio Group G. (This is a Sunday game.)

Estrela are W5 D0 L0 F12 A1 at home and Fabril Barreiro are W0 D1 L3 F1 A6 away.

Good Luck, Hector!

For the Norwich Bet - Vrancic to score any time.

Good Luck, sonyc!

Wishing all PUPs a Happy New Year! 🥳

Edited by Cosmic Twin

18 hours ago, sonyc said:

Crikey! Lockdown has affected me Nutty!

There's me thinking it was Friday today and the match was tomorrow 😂.....sorry, in this case ignore above .... tomorrow 22.00 ish!!!

I did wonder when on another thread on Thursday you talked about 'Pukki hitting the net tomorrow'.🤓 Thought it might be some kind of euphemism I was better off not being au fait with...

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

I did wonder when on another thread on Thursday you talked about 'Pukki hitting the net tomorrow'.🤓 Thought it might be some kind of euphemism I was better off not being au fait with...

🙂 I have been properly confused Purple. It's the lockdown not drink...each day feels the same and I thought the end of the year was a Friday. Blimey, even today I thought it was Saturday. I feel a fool today. I remember my post about Pukki as I was trying to mend an argument by introducing something both would find consensus on. Now,  you've reminded me I think they must have thought I was a right idiot.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sonyc said:

🙂 I have been properly confused Purple. It's the lockdown not drink...each day feels the same and I thought the end of the year was a Friday. Blimey, even today I thought it was Saturday. I feel a fool today. I remember my post about Pukki as I was trying to mend an argument by introducing something both would find consensus on. Now,  you've reminded me I think they must have thought I was a right idiot.

That's what comes of reading that Brexit thread. It is easy to think you've slipped back two hundred years and it is 1821 and the UK is the most powerful country in the world with the most powerful navy and the greatest global trading reach...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right bit later than normal for me, but Happy New Year Chaps! May vaccine flow through yer veins

Top 6 - Greece Super League - Lamia v Aris - Away Win - Rare Monday game for me and even rarer away win. Risky

Norwich Bet - Bit of a bounce back from 2 bad results. 4:0 to Norwich

Montrose v Forfar.......Home win.

For our game...

City to win and Buendia to score.

Good luck Hector and Sonyc.

Happy New Year everyone.

Evening PUPs and a Happy New Year.  Honestly not sure what day it is, but definitely need to make a selection!!

MMMK - Dundee -v- HEARTS AWAY WIN

MM - BAYERN MUNICH -v- Mainz HOME WIN

For the match bet, definitely need a return to winning ways, so just a straight up Norwich win 🔰

The North section of the Thailand League 3.

Phitsanulok to win at home against Northern Tak United on Sunday.

Phitsanulok have a 6-0-1 and 13/4 home record. Northern Tak United have a 1-0-7 and 4/20 away record. The odds are 1/10.

-

For a second-list suggestion, also on Sunday, as Cosmic has take Estrella (!), I will suggest another game in the Portuguese CdPP, this time in Section C - Leça to win at home against Vila Real.

Leça have an overall 5-1-0 and 14/3 home record while Vila Real have a 0-1-4 and 2/11 away record. The odds are rather short, at 1/14.

-

For the NCFC bet I suggest McLean to score any time, at 4/1.

Good luck to all!