Sign in to follow this  
Bill

same old, same old

3 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Ah yes, so every time we lose a game or drop points it means the opposition team has 'worked us out'? 

We did manage a 5 game winning run after those games though so, bit weird that we were worked out so badly and then won all those games...

You know all the teams at the top drop points right, have they been 'worked out' too?

it could be thought that. otherwise...............

however the evidence is there for all to see, watch the games and you will see where teams simply fill their penalty box as we allow them the time to do so

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

it could be thought that. otherwise...............

however the evidence is there for all to see, watch the games and you will see where teams simply fill their penalty box as we allow them the time to do so

But we've seen teams do it since the start of the season, and still we tend to still come out on top, hence us being top of the league?

So they can 'work us out' all the like, we still have the beating of most teams in this league.

3 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

But we've seen teams do it since the start of the season, and still we tend to still come out on top, hence us being top of the league?

So they can 'work us out' all the like, we still have the beating of most teams in this league.

so far................

Just now, Bill said:

so far................

You keep getting things wrong but have the lack of self-awareness or dignity to acknowledge and STFU.

1) We weren't afraid to shoot. We're never afraid to shoot. We've had more shots than anyone else in this league and we had 23 yesterday.

2) We've scored 3 goals in two games this season let alone your rubbish claim about 18 months ago.

Have you ever actually watched Norwich play?

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

ps if they have supposedly blocked me how come so many managed to log on so shortly after my post, so as to reply - and surely isn't the point of blocking, so you do not see their posts

not the brightest, are we Hairy ?

You seriously think the posters who have blocked you suddenly unblocked you last night when they spotted this thread ? 

Laughable just laughable. 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

You seriously think the posters who have blocked you suddenly unblocked you last night when they spotted this thread ? 

Laughable just laughable. 😂😂😂😂

eh ?

they would not have spotted the thread if I was blocked.... that is, err ................ the point, do keep up

and where is your supposed moral high ground when you are using another login to post abuse ?

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

eh ?

they would not have spotted the thread if I was blocked.... that is, err ................ the point, do keep up

and where is your supposed moral high ground when you are using another login to post abuse ?

if they have supposedly blocked me how come so many managed to log on so shortly after my post,

That is what i was replying to but of course i just knew you would deflect away from it.

Are you also saying i am a multiple account holder because if so put up or shut up ?

17 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You keep getting things wrong but have the lack of self-awareness or dignity to acknowledge and STFU.

1) We weren't afraid to shoot. We're never afraid to shoot. We've had more shots than anyone else in this league and we had 23 yesterday.

2) We've scored 3 goals in two games this season let alone your rubbish claim about 18 months ago.

Have you ever actually watched Norwich play?

He was giving himself a self congratulatory pat on the back a couple of games backs for the stunning observation that Aarons likes to run at players. Its honestly like he's not watched us since Neil left at times.

Unfortunately Bill, even after blocking you, your threads still show up, just with the actual posts blocked. Also since there are people on here that haven't blocked you and keep quoting you, I've not been able to escape your drivel despite utilising that block feature (admittedly it's drastically reduced the amount of your posts I have to read, which has been a blessed relief).

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

if they have supposedly blocked me how come so many managed to log on so shortly after my post,

That is what i was replying to but of course i just knew you would deflect away from it.

Are you also saying i am a multiple account holder because if so put up or shut up ?

oh dear

if you have blocked me then why would you want to read a thread I started ?

unless you have not blocked me at all, and so when the usual suspect starts posting abuse you choose to log in under another name to join in - we've been here before haven't we....with the same log in names ..................remember the 'outrage' over the posting of links

the same rag bag of trolls, ol men posting like 9 years olds on social media

"yah boo, no one likes you, they have all blocked you" but they haven't have they ?

as to who is who I can on;y put up the evidence and let others decide, just as they can by looking at this thread from the beginning and reading what was posted after the OP

personal abuse, rather than addressing the subject....sad old men behaving like children

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear

if you have blocked me then why would you want to read a thread I started ?

unless you have not blocked me at all, and so when the usual suspect starts posting abuse you choose to log in under another name to join in - we've been here before haven't we....with the same log in names ..................remember the 'outrage' over the posting of links

the same rag bag of trolls, ol men posting like 9 years olds on social media

"yah boo, no one likes you, they have all blocked you" but they haven't have they ?

as to who is who I can on;y put up the evidence and let others decide, just as they can by looking at this thread from the beginning and reading what was posted after the OP

personal abuse, rather than addressing the subject....sad old men behaving like children

Just to  be clear i have never blocked you nor do i have another account but you just keep waffling on as asking you to substantiate your beyond ridiculous claims just invites more nonsense from you City1st.

I have never claimed that you have blocked me

I am merely pointing out that if someone has blocked me then how would they be able to see what I have posted (the OP) so quickly 0 and why then log in with a name that has noit been used recently to merely post abuse

as has happened on a number of occasions

One troll South Sider had his post removed as it had a number of foul words, including the 'c' word.

Why would he log in after 10 days absence just to do that ... coincidence ?

I think not.

Anyone looking at the first page can see the truth, I just hope that when I hit my 60's I don't end up like those

So in that light my old porcine plodder may I wish you a belated Hairy Xmas

Hairy Police Officer - Drawception

31 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Unfortunately Bill, even after blocking you, your threads still show up, just with the actual posts blocked. Also since there are people on here that haven't blocked you and keep quoting you, I've not been able to escape your drivel despite utilising that block feature (admittedly it's drastically reduced the amount of your posts I have to read, which has been a blessed relief).

Not sure if ticking the "Mentions" option means that you won't see any posts that have been made by the blocked user even if they are quoted by other users?

image.png.4363819322a5a6bb49d2efffcd10948a.png

2 hours ago, king canary said:

He was giving himself a self congratulatory pat on the back a couple of games backs for the stunning observation that Aarons likes to run at players. Its honestly like he's not watched us since Neil left at times.

Jesus.

I used to think he got a rough ride on here but I never used to read the non-football section.

I've noticed he's been brought up on pretty much everything he's said as being incorrect but instead of debating his point on any of it he's ignored it all and continues his arguments with the usual people he argues with*

*God, it feels weird taking a moral highground on here. 😂

2 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Ah yes, so every time we lose a game or drop points it means the opposition team has 'worked us out'? 

We did manage a 5 game winning run after those games though so, bit weird that we were worked out so badly and then won all those games...

You know all the teams at the top drop points right, have they been 'worked out' too?

Maybe we are not as good as many of our fans seem to think we are. 

Yep, maybe we have fluked 2 points a game this season just like we fluked winning the league in 2019. Our true level is probably where we ended up in 2018. 

Crazy as that sounds there is support on here for this scenario....

11 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Yep, maybe we have fluked 2 points a game this season just like we fluked winning the league in 2019. Our true level is probably where we ended up in 2018. 

Crazy as that sounds there is support on here for this scenario....

“Farke”... more like “Fluk-er” am I right ladz?

18 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

So HC doesn’t refer to Hairy Canary who posted on this thread but instead refers to a poster called Hand Crank who only exists in your mind. Amazingly you still have the lack of self awareness to call someone else senile.

The thing is, HC, you should be proud. Being outed as one of  Van Wink's many creations is a coveted honour. it is a sign that even though - obviously - you don't exist this fake persona with your name has made enough of a mark to merit City1st's baleful attention. It was a real red-letter day for me back in September 2019 when I was (finally, finally!) added to the list of VW's many aliases.

30 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

The thing is, HC, you should be proud. Being outed as one of  Van Wink's many creations is a coveted honour. it is a sign that even though - obviously - you don't exist this fake persona with your name has made enough of a mark to merit City1st's baleful attention. It was a real red-letter day for me back in September 2019 when I was (finally, finally!) added to the list of VW's many aliases.

Thanks PC, I must admit I well up at the thought of finally having “made it” and of being part of such a select (though growing) group.

Gosh sorry, you weren’t referring to Hand Crank were you? 😳

21 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Just how Hairy5D57CA08-7823-4063-96D5-64CFAC2F881A.png.23f376b13e8b23e013dc3eb3f403a405.png IS Hairy Canary?

Little secret between just you and me TRB but actually I haven’t had any for quite a few years now. I just used it to put Bill off the scent but he was so clever he saw through it and realised I was VW all along.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Maybe we are not as good as many of our fans seem to think we are. 

Yep, but still been good enough to top the league whilst also dominating every meaningful statistic.

So...

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I have never claimed that you have blocked me

I am merely pointing out that if someone has blocked me then how would they be able to see what I have posted (the OP) so quickly 0 and why then log in with a name that has noit been used recently to merely post abuse

as has happened on a number of occasions

One troll South Sider had his post removed as it had a number of foul words, including the 'c' word.

Why would he log in after 10 days absence just to do that ... coincidence ?

I think not.

Anyone looking at the first page can see the truth, I just hope that when I hit my 60's I don't end up like those

So in that light my old porcine plodder may I wish you a belated Hairy Xmas

Hairy Police Officer - Drawception

tumblr_d1502260ca0681ae187425b80ab03f53_5e113add_500.gif

25 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Little secret between just you and me TRB but actually I haven’t had any for quite a few years now. I just used it to put Bill off the scent but he was so clever he saw through it and realised I was VW all along.

Off the scent?

TMI

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

31 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Ubiquitous moi. 😁

9 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Ubiquitous moi. 😁

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this whole multiple accounts “hand crank” thing he keeps talking about because I don’t know what he’s talking about and I bet I’m not the only one. It’s obviously some off topic “weirdo containment board” drama that’s happened that he assumes we all know about.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this whole multiple accounts “hand crank” thing he keeps talking about because I don’t know what he’s talking about and I bet I’m not the only one. It’s obviously some off topic “weirdo containment board” drama that’s happened that he assumes we all know about.

Basic summary ....we are all Van Wink( who Bilious calls Hand Crank) and we are all picking on poor nice little Bilious....and  always  have been  . Oh and anyone who says differently  is also VW( HC) . ... Not  Hairy Canary (HC)  . Who bill says is VW (HC) as well. Hope thats clear enough. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Basic summary ....we are all Van Wink( who Bilious calls Hand Crank) and we are all picking on poor nice little Bilious....and  always  have been  . Oh and anyone who says differently  is also VW( HC) . ... Not  Hairy Canary (HC)  . Who bill says is VW (HC) as well. Hope thats clear enough. 

So exactly how hairy is Van Wink?

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Yep, but still been good enough to top the league whilst also dominating every meaningful statistic.

So...

Yeah true we are top of the league but the way some of our fans were going on pre Watford you would think that we had won the league and most people on social media platforms were predicting 4, 5 and even 6-0 wins yesterday, despite the fact that we haven't come close to thrashing a team all season. What's every meaningful statistic? Quite a few teams have scored more than us and we have conceded more than plenty  of teams also

Edited by Alex