Sign in to follow this  
Bill

same old, same old

same old slow build up

frightened to shoot

endless fannying about around the box

• Like 2

Blimey, nearly a nap hand

one who didn't watch the game, the forums own 20 a day regular and the foul mouth who had his post taken down

such anger, such frustration...............🤬

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Blimey, nearly a nap hand

one who didn't watch the game, the forums own 20 a day regular and the foul mouth who had his post taken down

such anger, such frustration...............🤬

Back to your containment board, nobody likes you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

He’s suck even lower in my estimation and I didn’t think that was possible.

and there we have the five

southsider having not posted for 10 days.... and then those posts were attacks on me

odd with a game just finished the same troll (s ?) spend their time getting angry with me

such sad lives they must have, to find me the focus of their existence on here 👺

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

and there we have the five

southsider having not posted for 10 days.... and then those posts were attacks on me

odd with a game just finished the same troll (s ?) spend their time getting angry with me

such sad lives they must have, to find me the focus of their existence on here 👺

Chap, if you're  gonna post like dipshoite feckholer that's exactly how you will be  treated. You dont get humans do you?

Just now, Van wink said:

Poor old sod

enjoy the game HC

did South Side or bagster watch with you 😳

image.jpeg.0a9f5cfd772d3aa6fcb12d9d0d2bddc9.jpeg#

as while others were watching the game you were putting posts up on the non football thread (not the first time either)

when you were caught out you replied by posting a foul mouth rant, that had to be taken down

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Chap, if you're  gonna post like dipshoite feckholer that's exactly how you will be  treated. You dont get humans do you?

and another foul mouth rant - you could almost imagine they 'knew' each other

not sure how the OP causes so much anger from the same weirdos, but then I am not a 'trick cyclist' so I shall leave others to work out why the same names consistently post such angry stuff

44 minutes ago, Bill said:

same old slow build up

frightened to shoot

endless fannying about around the box

Yellow Fever

This reminds me generally of several (actually many) games early last season. Looked pretty, good in possession but little or no end result.

Too slow and pedantic in attack. Gives the opposition time to get organised and pack the defense and then we seem to want to walk the ball into the net.

stand by ror incoming righty nutjobs

Edited by Bill

Its the same football that we've played since Farke came in and actually had enough time to implement it.

The only difference is we didnt take our chances.

But for a poster who doesn't believe in formations its hardly worth having a footballing or tactical discussion, is it?

10 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Its the same football that we've played since Farke came in and actually had enough time to implement it.

But for a poster who doesn't believe in formations its hardly worth having a footballing or tactical discussion, is it?

Bill is just annoyed that he had to pay for his stream today, the usual places didn't have it. 

I know because I had a good look around, before purchasing in the 11th minute 🤣

Although judging by him not knowing how many shots we'd had, I suspect he settled on the wireless and then came on here for a rant because Canary Call have blocked his number.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Point out at any point in the game where this formation was in it’s formation

it is football NOT a cricket outfield

if it was why was Pukki the man supposedly on the top crossing to the player Cantwell who was on the left, and why was Z the one who gave away the penalty in the RB position

have a listen to Sounesse's words on formations - basically the talk is rubbish put out to appeal to those who have never played the game

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Even more of a donut then. 

9 shots on target, none of which required a save - if you had watched the game you would have seen that

allowing the defenders to pack their box then blasting hopefully efforts at them is going to get you goals .... however much it over excites those who count the numbers after the game

we did not create many clear cut chances, because we are not playing direct enough

it is as simple as that

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

you could almost imagine

You just have , lunatic. ....maybe I've hit something , the moon is full, Bilious is in full on cretin mode. Hmmm.

44 minutes ago, Bill said:

enjoy the game HC

did South Side or bagster watch with you 😳

image.jpeg.0a9f5cfd772d3aa6fcb12d9d0d2bddc9.jpeg#

as while others were watching the game you were putting posts up on the non football thread (not the first time either)

when you were caught out you replied by posting a foul mouth rant, that had to be taken down

Is that a reference to me you stupid old fool!

I haven’t posted on the non football thread for weeks, let alone during a game and never had a post taken down, foul mouthed or otherwise.

You really are obnoxious.

I thought your description was succinct Bill.

Maybe some have more tactical descriptions other than Zimmermann was a complete Berkeley Hunt for giving away an unnecessary penalty other than he shouldn't have been on the pitch from the start.

21 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Bill is just annoyed that he had to pay for his stream today, the usual places didn't have it. 

Although judging by him not knowing how many shots we'd had, I suspect he settled on the wireless and then came on here for a rant because Canary Call have blocked his number.

You didn't look hard enough.

24 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I wonder if the usual suspect will post a foul mouthed rant at you for robbing the club and stealing from the orphans (and the Legion) as well as being an all round bounder

and as KG said there were plenty of links....hence my posting up a suggestion that City supporters message me..... and quite a fair number did, regulars on here as well 😜

9 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Is that a reference to me you stupid old fool!

I haven’t posted on the non football thread for weeks, let alone during a game and never had a post taken down, foul mouthed or otherwise.

You really are obnoxious.

Why not wait for an answer before a gruntin' and a squealin'

and why is it that whenever the usual suspects are having their regular 'burn the witch' bout of hysteria you feel the need to add your nonsense as well

could it be that the hairy canary is much as the hairy cornflake - a self appointed nickname as used by another old has been

however for the record it was not aimed at you, it was aimed at Hand Crank/Barbieboy/RTBagster etc

so wind your neck in and go back to sleep you senile old duffer