Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Fulham game cancelled Wednesday? Covid Crisis Brewing?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9096387/Fulhams-clash-Tottenham-doubt-following-number-positive-Covid-tests-club.html

more positive results putting the Spurs/Fulham game in doubt tomorrow.

Have the Covid shenanigans just begun? Are Norwich heading for an asterisk winning season? Will teams try to deliberately get the season called off? Will injury hit teams use this to their advantage? How will the congestion be solved? 

Im thinking we are in for a season call off of some description in light of the Euros which won’t be moved for love or money. Money being the main word in use there.

I know the link is the Daily Mail and that is caused wet pants as I type this but as assessed on a thread on off topic I am a centre left, moderate so therefore in pinkun terms a far right maniac

Football will come to a stop any day soon as i said on another thread. Sheff Utd playing tonight despite a number of positive tests.

• Like 1

The league will be suspended by the end January and cancelled by the end of February. Should never have started. 

Edited by City fan
Correction

Just now, City fan said:

The league will be suspended by the end January and cancelled by the end of February. Should never have started. 

I’m hearing rumours of an initial 2 week shutdown in January but if you do that it’s basically game over, especially in the lower leagues, because of fixture congestion.

• Like 1

If the worst thing that happens is football  is cancelled for 3 or 4 weeks, I'll bite your hand off for that.

I've a horrible feeling a real ****-storm is brewing.

• Like 2

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

If the worst thing that happens is football  is cancelled for 3 or 4 weeks, I'll bite your hand off for that.

I've a horrible feeling a real ****-storm is brewing.

Me too

christmas chickens coming home to roost

I believe someone said yesterday about the season being called off at least 50% of games need to be completed? Anyone know if this is accurate?

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I believe someone said yesterday about the season being called off at least 50% of games need to be completed? Anyone know if this is accurate?

I'm sure it's higher than that, something like 72%, I believe. 

• Like 1

All them idiotic pathetic pensioners havin' illegal raves in Thetford Forest and being drunk and drug addled whilst attending Street parties.....and they're always online organising them clandestine tea dances......C'mon you ageing populace....please think of the bairns!.....

1 minute ago, City fan said:

I'm sure it's higher than that, something like 72%, I believe. 

In which case we are way off