lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v QPR*****

Not many changes. Rupp not on bench, hope that its no major setback on recovery. Would have wanted to see Gibson start, but might not be in 90 mins shape yet. Strong starting eleven with strong options from bench as well.

Very surprised Gibson hasn’t been bought back in, would’ve been the first change I’ve made following the Boxing Day game. Rupp presumably being injured again is disappointing.

Still, good team. More than capable of getting all 3 points!

1 minute ago, The Bristol Nest said:

It turns out that Farke doesn't pick his team based on the views of the Pink Un board

One of his major shortcomings. 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Bristol Nest said:

It turns out that Farke doesn't pick his team based on the views of the Pink Un board

We are on top of league with his selections, so I can't even imagine how we would simply dominate if we would use the wisdom of forum instead! 😉

• Haha 1

What time does iFollow normally start working? When I click on "Watch live now" it's trying to flog me a £10 pass instead of the normal complimentary stream. 

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

Underwhelmed by the lineup, Gibson and Quintilla should really be starting.

Let's see how it plays out though.

Same. With Quintilla back, this seems like a good game to ease him back in, even if he only plays for 45-60 minutes. Maybe the plan is to do that against Coventry.

I expect Rangers to defend deep by packing their box

the 6 yard box that is 😄

12 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

What time does iFollow normally start working? When I click on "Watch live now" it's trying to flog me a £10 pass instead of the normal complimentary stream. 

It is working fine for me as just had a quick look as you had me worried for a minute.

Edited by TIL 1010

I like this line up. Zimbo/Hanley and Sorensen being shown the manager has every confidence in them. Quintilla and Gibson will have plenty of chance to work themselves back in gradually. Vrancic gets the chance he deserves after his performances this season with Dowell able to work his way in from the bench. 

Thought Zimmerman & Sorensen were poor against Watford. Should have enough to beat QPR but would rather Gibson if fully fit.

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It is working fine for me as just had a quick look as you had me worried for a minute.

Restarted the Amazon box and it's now working fine. 

• Like 2

Little disappointed Dowell gets dropped, but maybe Watford was a tad too soo for a starting role. Hopefully he'll get good minutes to build his confidence and sharpness tonight.

Also a great chance for Xavi's return and to see Sorensen next to Skipp, so again a little disappointed. Mclean needs to step as the box to box link up with quite a bit of competition now breathing down his nect 

7 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

Restarted the Amazon box and it's now working fine. 

Do you watch through the browser or is there an app I am missing?