Sign in to follow this  
carpio

Jeffers Lisbie And Johanssen

[quote user="city r us"]All available on loan until the end of the season , Discuss?[/quote]

Why??  what is the point, the play-offs are a pipe dream and the amount of money these guys are on will drain rescources for no good reason on poor players and short term fixes that on this seasons form fix nothing, admittadly that does seem to be the order of the day at carrow road at the moment....

To put it another way, they aren''t exactly Crouch hucks and harper

Bet he tries for all three!!  He loves loans!! and has been linked with the three of them at some stage.  Still if he gets them all on loan that is 3 more bodies and still money to spend!! If he can find someone to spend it on!!

johannson at rangers and then when he first went to charlton was ace, great in the air and good on the deck too. He hasnt played much and i think he''s getting on a bit, but he is far far better than thorne and for his aerial ability i plum for him. Jeffers hasnt done anything other than miss an open goal for years and i wasnt impressed with Lisbie.

No, No and maybe

Lisbie and jeffers have hardly scored between them in their carear. Johansen though has a bit of pace, quite tall but vthe jury''s neither in or out.

Lets just hope for,. earnshaw, halford, jerome or mcsheffery.

Jeffers and JJ please. Lisbie was awful so no to him!! Jeffers finsihing is class - if he could get his confidence then I think in the Champ he could be awesome. I bet though if Worthy could sign one of these three he''d go for Lisbie first!!!  ;-)

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Jeffers- yes, Lisbie- god no, JJ- no[/quote]

Jeffers turned us down in the summer DD, so its a bloody big No to him, Lisbie?, what more can I say that hasn''t been said, and No again for the other donkey.

Probaly get all 3 now!.

I think any of them would be good at this level. I think we now have to get our heads out of the premiership now.

We need to build a squad again to get us promoted and jeffers/lisbie/JJ could all be an integral part of that squad. i dunno how old jj is but jeffers and lisbie are both young. i would welcome any of them

As someone else posted however you could put Henry and Shearer up front with no service they aint gonna score.

Come on Wiz be fair.  He agreed to come here and then Rangers came

in for him.  It''d be like Fowler turning down Liverpool to come

here on loan!  You can''t blame the lad.  Rangers are a

massive club and were in the Champions League at the time

There is no point what so ever in signing anyone on loan just a waste

of the money we do have.We have nothing else left to play for this

season.I wouldnt buy anyone in this window the same players will be

loads cheaper in the summer.When hopefully we have a new manager who

knows what a balanced team is.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Come on Wiz be fair.  He agreed to come here and then Rangers came in for him.  It''d be like Fowler turning down Liverpool to come here on loan!  You can''t blame the lad.  Rangers are a massive club and were in the Champions League at the time
[/quote]

Why not just say we''re second best DD?, nah, he can sod off, he ain''t that good as Rangers found out!.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]I think any of them would be good at this level. I think we now have to get our heads out of the premiership now.

We need to build a squad again to get us promoted and jeffers/lisbie/JJ could all be an integral part of that squad. i dunno how old jj is but jeffers and lisbie are both young. i would welcome any of them

As someone else posted however you could put Henry and Shearer up front with no service they aint gonna score.[/quote]

as signings that is not pointless loans

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Come on Wiz be fair.  He agreed to come here and then Rangers came in for him.  It''d be like Fowler turning down Liverpool to come here on loan!  You can''t blame the lad.  Rangers are a massive club and were in the Champions League at the time
[/quote]

Yes I agree - he didn''t turn us down flat but got a better offer. I don''t think you could blame him for that. If I wasn''t a Norwich fan and was given the chance to go to Rangers (playing Champ League football) or Norwich (just relegated) on loan, I know where I''d choose!