Sign in to follow this  
1st Wizard

earnshaw, jerome and rossi!!!!!

yes the board have deicded to act and splashed all the ashton cash!!! all are expected to sing on tuesday on deadline day!! cant wait!!

1. earnshaw - proven socrer at this level and will be perfetc foil for.... ( 2 million)

2. jerome - handful, target man will play knock ons and in superb form this season and finally... ( 3 million)

3. rossi -  from man united on loan for the rest of the season, showed great potential!! ( loan )

I cant see both earnshaw and jerome coming, either would be good though. Rossi seems to be a dodgyt rumour, he''s close  to the united 1st team so i cant see him moving.

What would be the point in getting these three in? I know Worthy is useless but if we did get these in we would still have a crap team behind them! They would be wasted as we have''nt got the team to give them service! Dont know where this Rossi rumour is coming from? Would certainly be exciting to see him though! If we could get him I would like to see Jerome or Earnshaw brought in to play with him and then a decent right midfielder a decent centre back and ideally a player like koumas! Then we would put fear into anyone playing us! These rumours though are getting ridiculous. Waiting for a schevchenko and Ronaldhino to come on loan headline.

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]What would be the point in getting these three in? I know Worthy is useless but if we did get these in we would still have a crap team behind them! They would be wasted as we have''nt got the team to give them service! Dont know where this Rossi rumour is coming from? Would certainly be exciting to see him though! If we could get him I would like to see Jerome or Earnshaw brought in to play with him and then a decent right midfielder a decent centre back and ideally a player like koumas! Then we would put fear into anyone playing us! These rumours though are getting ridiculous. Waiting for a schevchenko and Ronaldhino to come on loan headline.[/quote]

''Binner rumours are us'' I fear.

Interestingly City HAVE approached Man U for Rossi on loan (before Christmas I was informed) and were told that he might be allowed into the fizzy league on loan! My contact there is involved in the youth set up and has been for many years. Basically Man U needed an assurance that Rossi would start every game and that City would have to pay a loan fee. However, it was eventually decided that City''s style of play was ''not congruent'' with United''s. I doubt this has changed.

"all are expected to sing on tuesday on deadline day!!"

For their suppers, I shoud imagine......................I certainly can''t see them all at Carrow Rd.

Mark .Y.

we couldnt afford the 2 tyransfer fees anyway.... We only sold Ashton for 7 million... and only about 4 or 5 million of that is in the kitty... we havent just got Roman Abramovich!

people need to be a bit more realistic in thse rumours

jas :)