Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Watford*****

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Emi turning on the filth!

I like that turn of phrase.👍

Gotta admit, if I were playing, this is the kind of game that's crying out for an absolute reducer just to get the team really fired up.

No disrespect to Sorenson, but God I think we miss the athleticism and attacking outlet Jamal Lewis brought us.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Wouldn't criticise Kenny too much, although the shot was gash but sometimes in these conditions winding one up and letting it rip is not a bad idea.

That is the issue with an out of position player at left back. He's not got the instinct to make sure he knows where Sarr is. Sorenson has done an excellent job as a stand in but we need Xavi back in ASAP.

Absolute sucker punch, Hanley did absolutely great to hold the initial run up and quell the danger but Aaron’s doesn’t do nearly enough and McGovern doesn’t get down quick enough. Sorensen also not switched on enough to cover. Urgh.

WTF a total loss of concentration across the park there.  Aarons, Skipp, Sorenson and McGovern all at fault there.

Edited by shefcanary

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Terrible defending, and nowhere near quick enough tracking back from the midfield. 

He's amazing but what the **** was Aarons playing at? A **** pass from him caused the break and he ambled back like on a Boxing Day stroll. 

• Like 1