Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Watford game not available on iFollow

16 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Just a heads-up that the game tonight is an away fixture on Sky so isn't available on iFollow.

If you aren't a Sky subscriber it'll have to be a £10 Day Pass with another provider.

No other ways of viewing?

AS a Saturday’ away game it’s not on (free) for s/t but I’m sure people will be able to “find” it somewhere 

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

ASA ‘Saturday’ away game it’s not on (free) for s/t but I’m sure people will be able to “find” it somewhere 

I'm sure Bill will pop up with some kind of retro link, legend of zelda gaming speedrunning livefeed for those who wish for it..

• Haha 1

As it is the festive season, I'll happily turn my telly round, so those that want to pop round and sit (socially distanced) apart, can watch the game through my lounge window. 

There's a promise of lashings of tea and biscuits at half time 

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Can't even watch it on the wireless with a decent commentary. 

Is ceefax still an option...

Should never have got rid of those carrier pigeons Nuttyo. Could always try to arrange semaphore guys standing on hills between city and watford, gotta be easier than hiring a plane , towing the score behind it.

• Haha 1

Huh? What's their definition of good football then? They're the archetypal modern team built to play on the break. It's just a case of fill the team  with 6ft athletes, sit back and give it to someone fast to run with and hit high crosse and play for set pieces, not exactly total football is it...

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm sure Bill will pop up with some kind of retro link, legend of zelda gaming speedrunning livefeed for those who wish for it..

and incur the wrath of the self-righteous, as 🥵 ?

' they still haven't forgotten that you said we would be top in the New Year '

timage.thumb.png.8064ede4f7a7126b0933ddb453c430ea.png

In the good old days, if a mid-week game went to extra time, sometimes you wouldn’t find out the scores until the next day, and sometimes it would be too late to to make the following days paper...😮

*awaits Jerrykerry to appear, bark at everyone it is on iFollow. Ifollow is great everyone's Internet is rubbish if it can't play a stream even though its not actually on, and you're all morons "....... 😏

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

*awaits Jerrykerry to appear, bark at everyone it is on iFollow. Ifollow is great everyone's Internet is rubbish if it can't play a stream even though its not actually on, and you're all morons "....... 😏

Except its not on iFollow because its in sky. So why would I or anyone else say its on iFollow? 

As for ifollow, it stands to reason, and literally anyone with a brain cell can grasp this, if people can watch without a glitch across the country and someone moans they can't... Then is it ifollow or their fault? 

Enjoy your evening moaning morons. 

naughty pinkun folk do not message me asking if I can help

absolutely not..............................................

....I mean, as if 😜

1 hour ago, Jerrykerry said:

Except its not on iFollow because its in sky. So why would I or anyone else say its on iFollow? 

As for ifollow, it stands to reason, and literally anyone with a brain cell can grasp this, if people can watch without a glitch across the country and someone moans they can't... Then is it ifollow or their fault? 

image.thumb.png.7268e4b1b070fd04fccc87a0ddfb51cb.pngIt is on Ifollow - just not for free for NCFC season ticket holders. 

1 hour ago, Jerrykerry said:

Actually you can get compatability issues with certain ISPs and providers, which is not the fault of the user so although may play fine for one person doesn't for the next, that's the fault of the software iFollow uses. 

I've not had issues myself, but am not arrogant enough to suggest those with issues are simply morons. 

Edited by Ken Hairy

16 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Actually you can get compatability issues with certain ISPs and providers, which is not the fault of the user so although may play fine for one person doesn't for the next, that's the fault of the software iFollow uses. 

I've not had issues myself, but am not arrogant enough to suggest those with issues are simply morons. 

what have you been issued with ?

47 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Audio only?.........

Ahhh, good point. I'll get my coat!