Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

US Election fraud is real

At last, a lawsuit that stands a chance of success:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dominion-voting-systems-employee-sues-trump-campaign-and-supporters-for-defamation-over-election-conspiracies/ar-BB1c9Aho?ocid=msedgntp

Dominion Voting Systems employee sues Trump campaign and supporters for defamation over election conspiracies

Eric Coomer has reportedly been forced into hiding since being falsely accused by right-wing operators of using his position at the company to help steal the election for Joe Biden.

Mr Coomer, director of product strategy and security for the Denver-based company, has now filed a lawsuit in Colorado against the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

Also named in the lawsuit are Newsmax and One America News Network, OANN reporter Chanel Rion, blogger Michelle Malkin and others.

• Like 2

Being hit in the pocket is the only thing these parasites understand. I wonder who we could sue for brexit? 

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Being hit in the pocket is the only thing these parasites understand. I wonder who we could sue for brexit? 

Perhaps there should be a Brexit tax. Anyone who voted out could have an extra tax levied on them to cover the £billions Brexsh*ite will cost. 

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

At last, a lawsuit that stands a chance of success:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dominion-voting-systems-employee-sues-trump-campaign-and-supporters-for-defamation-over-election-conspiracies/ar-BB1c9Aho?ocid=msedgntp

Dominion Voting Systems employee sues Trump campaign and supporters for defamation over election conspiracies

Eric Coomer has reportedly been forced into hiding since being falsely accused by right-wing operators of using his position at the company to help steal the election for Joe Biden.

Mr Coomer, director of product strategy and security for the Denver-based company, has now filed a lawsuit in Colorado against the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

Also named in the lawsuit are Newsmax and One America News Network, OANN reporter Chanel Rion, blogger Michelle Malkin and others.

The libel laws in the States are much laxer than in the UK, so it is harder to win a case, but this could succeed, and with big damages, especially if the company can prove it suffered financially, by way of the share price falling, or similar. That said, it would be heartbreaking for the likes of Sidney Powell to be bankrupted. No fair-minded person would want to see that...

12 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

The libel laws in the States are much laxer than in the UK, so it is harder to win a case, but this could succeed, and with big damages, especially if the company can prove it suffered financially, by way of the share price falling, or similar. That said, it would be heartbreaking for the likes of Sidney Powell to be bankrupted. No fair-minded person would want to see that...

Haha! where do I sign up for "unfair-minded persons"?

21 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Haha! where do I sign up for "unfair-minded persons"?

What about the Fair haired unfair minded idiot? He is heading for bankruptcy in two years. Or the fair minded head of the Five Families😬

It's happening again.

The world is watching the greatest democracy in the universe allowing the greatest fraud on the American people to take place.

We need a super Kraken. This isn't over folks. I've got a box of signed affidavits that just require names, if you want to join I P Freely, M Mouse and many more great patriots just call me on the group chat.

MAGA!

42 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's happening again.

The world is watching the greatest democracy in the universe allowing the greatest fraud on the American people to take place.

We need a super Kraken. This isn't over folks. I've got a box of signed affidavits that just require names, if you want to join I P Freely, M Mouse and many more great patriots just call me on the group chat.

MAGA!

Yep! my US pal voted 15,000 times for Loeffler and not one of them has been counted. What a disgrace!