Sign in to follow this  
City fan

Leeds hammered.

Sad and immature from me. So pleased Leeds were hammered today. I would love them to be relagated along with Wilder at Sheffield Utd. 

• Like 1

Members

18 posts

Posted just now

Still obsessed with us?  I thought I would pop in and see how your one way deluded rivalry was with us.  Only 2 more goals to go before we match your pitiful total from last season and we aren't in the bottom 3 propping up the rest. 

Edited by Observant
felt like it

6 minutes ago, Observant said:

Members

18 posts

Posted just now

Still obsessed with us?  I thought I would pop in and see how your one way deluded rivalry was with us.  Only 2 more goals to go before we match your pitiful total from last season and we aren't in the bottom 3 propping up the rest. 

I don't care what Leeds do but you have failed at posting. 

• Haha 1

Obsessed with many teams not just Leeds. That's football isn't it?

On this thread, even recently there are threads on Millwall, Cardiff, Sheffield Utd, Watford, Bournemouth... Plus, a sad little team down the road ...they get a lot of attention. The latter because of their so-called history and self-entitlement.

Good team to watch Leeds. Have enjoyed watching them. Bielsa plays attacking football like Farke does in his team set up. Bielsa is hailed as a genius and Farke as naive.

In terms of deluded rivalry you ought to open your own eyes. If you'd been at Elland Road as a fan of Norwich you'd see first hand  the hatred aimed to you. If you'd been a footballer on the team bus you'd have had stones thrown. If you'd walked into the stadium through the family section you'd have been shouted at "cu**"). If you'd been out in a local town in Norfolk on a home match day you'd have been abused by away Leeds fans. People don't forget that.

It's not the team.... it's a selection of your fans (perhaps only 1% or 2%) that makes football fans dislike Leeds. Accept that and all will make sense. Don't accept it and it will all just hang around in your head. Then you'll be one of the 1 or 2%. 

You'll be okay this season. It's a shame fans (decent ones who make up the majority I might add) cannot get to see your first season back after so long.

• Like 1

Add in the shamelessly dirty play under Don Revie. So a lot to live down, and to be fair they are having a good go of it now.

I still wouldn't put money on them NOT getting relegated.

And I'm sick of the "how wonderful are Leeds / naive are Norwich" comments on match commentators. 

And get back to me when Leeds have NINE first team members out and still beat the league champions?

There rant over. Wish you well, hope to play you again next year and take all 6 points.

History tells us that promoted teams get more points in the first half of the season. I don't know if Leeds will survive but I wouldn't bet on it. Man Utd made changes to take advantage of their weaknesses and could have scored 10.

The Premier League has worked them out. 

2 hours ago, Observant said:

Members

18 posts

Posted just now

Says a Leeds fan posting on a Norwich message board. 

I suspect they'll be like Sheff Utd. Take everyone by surprise this season then things will normalise next year. 

There’s a lot of posts that are best ignored in the NCFC Facebook groups but I did enjoy this one:

BEAC35F4-93B0-45F9-9F61-17C59472127D.jpeg