Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

New Watford manager?

Talk is about that Watford are going to do their usual thing and sack their manager before the next match! It is rumour though Michael Bailey reporting on it.

Ivic has been there for 4 months which is a long old stint in the Watford way of understanding time. Another unknown manager or a more well known name?

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Can I be the first to personally recommend Paul Lambert? 

Ally McCoist is always free.

7 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I guess Bilic is available

He would be a good shout.

Treated unfairly by Wba- having said that I can see why they got big Sam in. An expert in saving teams. 

If we went up and was in wba situation (again) would you rather stick with farke and drop down again or twist to a big Sam et al. (I suppose you can point to west broms squad being more in a big Sam mould, as if he or pulis or Warnock took over our team last year, we have the players completely oppersite to their style)

1 minute ago, NeymarSmith said:

He would be a good shout.

Treated unfairly by Wba- having said that I can see why they got big Sam in. An expert in saving teams. 

If we went up and was in wba situation (again) would you rather stick with farke and drop down again or twist to a big Sam et al. (I suppose you can point to west broms squad being more in a big Sam mould, as if he or pulis or Warnock took over our team last year, we have the players completely oppersite to their style)

In Farke We Trust

• Like 2

Just now, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

In Farke We Trust

Yes sir. I've said before that  I think he would be the worst one to loose out of any of the crown jewels

8 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

I've been thinking about getting into football management. I'm Rich and know everything about football. Does that qualify?

Sorry, you can’t be Trump, you’re not talking about yourself in the third person.

and there he goes...! absolute poison chalice the watford managerial position. hoping theres no new manager bounce come saturday.

10 minutes ago, crab man said:

hoping theres no new manager bounce come saturday.

I would say they will have a caretaker on Saturday?

There's a few in here who advocate sacking the manager as often as Watford do. Farke wouldn't last five minutes like that.

I suppose it's fine for their model which as far as I can see has little to do with laying foundations. I could never understand the fascination with wanting to be them.

My guess is reinstatement of Nigel Pearson.

.. and just noticed another poster has said that too.........

Edited by paul moy

Seems a fall out with Deeney. Wasn't it the same in another sacking (Pearson)? Where Deeney and the owner are chummy? Player power? 

I'm sure the result today didn't help.

Hopefully they're not fired up for us. But even if they are, we may just be quite up for it and are the better team.

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Deeney!! They're about as choosey as the binners about who wears their shirt...

Supposed disciplinary issue rumoured.

Like another story.... Ched Evans who has also been sacked by Joey Barton for serious breaches in discipline (yeah .....I know!)

32 minutes ago, crab man said:

and there he goes...! absolute poison chalice the watford managerial position. hoping theres no new manager bounce come saturday.

Poison chalice? More like dream job, 4 years pay for a few weeks work, where do I sign up?? 😁

Not sure whether this works for or against us in terms of our game on Boxing Day.

One thing I'm very happy about though is that I'm not a Watford supporter. No stability at that club whatsoever.

Just had a little look at their fans forum for their take on this. They seem to be as exasperated as many others over this 17th manager sacking since the new owner took over.

My favourite post was ............

There can't be any 'Happy Clappers' left can there? You're either a 'bedwetter' or a 'bedsh1tter' now

I really hate Watford's approach. I've really disliked them ever since they pipped us to 2nd with their late winners, but since then their contempt for managers is unforgiving. Do they really expect it's that easy.No doubt a quick appointment followed by slasphing the cash .

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Pukki Blinders said:

Not sure whether this works for or against us in terms of our game on Boxing Day.

One thing I'm very happy about though is that I'm not a Watford supporter. No stability at that club whatsoever.

But but but Elton John

es a starman.jpg

• Like 1