Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

And so Bojo, lacking his mojo, becomes only the 2nd PM to cancel Xmas

Just now, paul moy said:

... and how many politicians of ALL parties lied that they were in favour of Brexit at the previous election ?    At least Boris has backed Brexit from the start, but Corbyn, Starmer and indeed most from the left lied.  The left are total hypocrites and you are behaving the same. 

More sweeping generalised ill informed nonsense from Paul Moy!!

Just because you read it in the Daily Express doesn't make it true - why, just every now and then, don't you listen to what people themselves actually say, perhaps even think about it for yourself instead of just hoovering up fake news that happens to confirm your existing prejudices.

I realise that you are never going to face up to it but it is entirely the fault of you, and people like you, that we have a serial liar and total incompetent for a Prime Minister, running a shambolic government.

It is not Corbyn's fault, it is not Starmer's fault, it is not the left's (whatever that means) fault, it is your fault - you have got exactly what you voted for so suck it up and stop whining you miserable delusional g*t.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, paul moy said:

... and how many politicians of ALL parties lied that they were in favour of Brexit at the previous election ?    At least Boris has backed Brexit from the start, but Corbyn, Starmer and indeed most from the left lied.  The left are total hypocrites and you are behaving the same. 

No

I have voted Tory all my voting life ( 42 years ) so I am hardly a leftie never again whilst this lieing clown is in charge.

Move up North you will find he is toast.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Wow, if only Corbyn had won the election.......... 😂

So why did Johnson 8 weeks ago make it English law to allow 3 households to mix over Christmas?. 
The guy has not got a clue.

5 minutes ago, Well b back said:

No

I have voted Tory all my voting life ( 42 years ) so I am hardly a leftie never again whilst this lieing clown is in charge.

I get the feeling that the southern tory heartlands won't be far off. 

1 minute ago, Creative Midfielder said:

More sweeping generalised ill informed nonsense from Paul Moy!!

Just because you read it in the Daily Express doesn't make it true - why, just every now and then, don't you listen to what people themselves actually say, perhaps even think about it for yourself instead of just hoovering up fake news that happens to confirm your existing prejudices.

I realise that you are never going to face up to it but it is entirely the fault of you, and people like you, that we have a serial liar and total incompetent for a Prime Minister, running a shambolic government.

It is not Corbyn's fault, it is not Starmer's fault, it is not the left's (whatever that means) fault, it is your fault - you have got exactly what you voted for so suck it up and stop whining you miserable delusional g*t.

Spot on! And it's yet another lie to say that Johnson backed Brexshi*t from the start. Infamously he wrote two articles; one supporting, one rejecting Brexshi*t. He only decided which view to take after calculating which stance increased his chances of becoming PM. The man is just a chancer and spiv.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-secret-pro-eu-article-revealed-expressing-doubts-brexit-a7363781.html

"Boris Johnson said Britain remaining in the European Union would be a "boon for the world and for Europe" in a previously secret newspaper column.

The Foreign Secretary wrote the unpublished Remain-backing article only two days before shocking David Cameron by revealing he would be campaigning for Brexit.

"This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms," Mr Johnson wrote. "The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. "Why are we so determined to turn our back on it?"

He also warned that Brexit would cause an "economic shock" and could lead to the "break up" of the United Kingdom in the article published in All Out War, by the newspaper's political editor Tim Shipman."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Herman said:

The ridiculous thing was he lost the North completely when he left London in tier 2 for political reasons 8 weeks ago and decided the North could be left as they didn’t matter anymore. That went well, he even knew the virus had mutated or maybe the scientists thought it a good idea to tell the pink un message board and not the PM.

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

lets hope he doesn't end up the way of a previous posturing buffoon......................... Mussolini

1 hour ago, Bill said:

lets hope he doesn't end up the way of a previous posturing buffoon......................... Mussolini

I think stringing up a porker like Johnson would represent a substantial health and safety risk to the crowd of cheering onlookers.....😀

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

So why did he make official policy 3 houses mixing for 5 days ? It wasn’t the people of the U.K. that made that policy it was a person that I helped vote in who has become a complete clown.

And before you say he didn’t know about the Mutation before this week, maybe the scientists only thought to tell us on The Come On Sarah thread 8 weeks ago ?. How did we know on there there was a mutation, that was spreading faster and by Christmas the numbers would be rocketing. 

... because he was trying to make a balance between the economy,  mental health and celebrating Xmas.  I never agreed with it but the majority appeared to, against all commonsense. 

He then got cold feet when the R number picked up and he knew he would end up being blamed for the needless deaths when we had a vaccine imminent.

Yes he made a mistake but at least he has had the guts to at least rectify it slightly. The fact is that three households can still mix up to tier three indoors on Xmas day, so deaths will still rise. Still shouldn't be allowed imo.

No

Brexit would have happened at least 18 months ago but for the disingenuous MPs that lied to the electorate and did everything to overturn the voice of the majority.  Most were thrown out this time last year thankfully and the more honest Tories won with a landslide, but thanks to the delay we have a mix of covid and Brexit, so I blame the left.  

Boris has had the worst of everything thrown at him since the election and under the awful unprecedented circumstances he has not done too bad.  He has made mistakes but who would not have.  Oh, of course, Corbyn, Starmer, Abbott etc...... I forgot... 😂 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

No

He is toast if he gives into the EU, but otherwise the 'red wall' will persist as he will have carried out his main job voted for for the fourth time by the majority Brexiteers. No Deal or a Good Deal will make him a national hero.    

His desire to be popular is impeding his decision making and putting lives at risk. He needs to put the country first and stop his infatuation with the polls. 

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I think stringing up a porker like Johnson would represent a substantial health and safety risk to the crowd of cheering onlookers.....😀

He's got previous with ziplines, just saying...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

He is toast if he gives into the EU, but otherwise the 'red wall' will persist as he will have carried out his main job voted for for the fourth time by the majority Brexiteers. No Deal or a Good Deal will make him a national hero.    

He is toast because he lied to the North. He used the North to keep London open. 

Brexit would have happened at least 18 months ago but for the disingenuous MPs that lied to the electorate and did everything to overturn the voice of the majority.  Most were thrown out this time last year thankfully and the more honest Tories won with a landslide, but thanks to the delay we have a mix of covid and Brexit, so I blame the left.  

Boris has had the worst of everything thrown at him since the election and under the awful unprecedented circumstances he has not done too bad.  He has made mistakes but who would not have.  Oh, of course, Corbyn, Starmer, Abbott etc...... I forgot... 😂 

You mean like the £350 million ( he didn’t tell us he was getting that by cutting that money from the NHS he said it came from money saved from the EU ).for the NHS or the ready made deal he lied to me about. I don’t like liars or clowns and would never consider voting Tory again whilst he is in charge ( or Mogg and Gove ).

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

So why did he make official policy 3 houses mixing for 5 days ? It wasn’t the people of the U.K. that made that policy it was a person that I helped vote in who has become a complete clown  

And before you say he didn’t know about the Mutation before this week, maybe the scientists only thought to tell us on The Come On Sarah thread 8 weeks ago ?. How did we know on there there was a mutation, that was spreading faster and by Christmas the numbers would be rocketing. 

So are you saying he was an incomplete clown before he became PM? 

... because he was trying to make a balance between the economy,  mental health and celebrating Xmas.  I never agreed with it but the majority appeared to, against all commonsense. 

He then got cold feet when the R number picked up and he knew he would end up being blamed for the needless deaths when we had a vaccine imminent.

Yes he made a mistake but at least he has had the guts to at least rectify it slightly. The fact is that three households can still mix up to tier three indoors on Xmas day, so deaths will still rise. Still shouldn't be allowed imo.

Are you serious ? In one breath you say the clown didn’t say that in the next breath you say he made a mistake ???.

When he announced the mixing at Christmas I wrote to my MP and explained, there was a mutation. I explained what the scientists were saying if you allowed people to mix at Christmas and what they said the outcome would be. I explained that before Christmas he would have to change his advice. The clown had a chance to change his advice on Wednesday and turned down the opportunity. Him and Mogg openly mocked people that said he should change his advice.

He was pictured on Wednesday at various different sites not wearing a mask. Was that a mistake ? Or is he a complete w****r or just another mistake, he forgot he had it in his pocket.

I ask you one more time, if we knew of this 8 weeks ago on the pink un message board, how the f*** did he not know. The guy is a complete clown who was scared to tell the U.K. that Christmas was off, he even had an easy get out clause the vaccine.

Oh and by the way I saw you bragging the other day that had we not left Europe we would not have the vaccine. Not only was that a complete load of tosh but have you seen the size of the order Europe are receiving on 28th December ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, paul moy said:

You were sensible, they were not.

Maybe even more sensible would be Boris actually making a sensible plan and sticking to it, instead of the ridiculous nonsense and then U-turn a few days later. You know, as leader of the country, you would think he could manage it. All too predictable indeed, the only person who seems particularly surprised by this is Boris himself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paul moy said:

Are you really this thick or just trolling?

You mean like the £350 million ( he didn’t tell us he was getting that by cutting that money from the NHS he said it came from money saved from the EU ).for the NHS or the ready made deal he lied to me about. I don’t like liars or clowns and would never consider voting Tory again whilst he is in charge ( or Mogg and Gove ).

Oh it's far worse than the £350 million. Brexit has ALREADY cost us more than the entire cost of 40+ years membership of the EU did. That's what you voted for....

• Like 1

As a Labour supporter, I  never liked Corbyn and felt he was a poor leader, but when the lazy question of ‘well could Corbyn have done better’, is trotted out, surely now, the only answer can be, Yes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, horsefly said:

If these were really his they would have an "L" and "R" inscribed on them (or should that be "S" and "D"? kudos to anyone who gets that). No flip anymore, just all flop (ask Carrie).

The Russian violinist was quite happy with his flip. Allegedly. 

20201214_141044.thumb.jpg.d03c0dfdf806cc2a6c93ceaa5b2ef1cf.jpg

That volunteer programme to man a mission and start a new colony on Mars is looking more appealing by the day! 

11 hours ago, paul moy said:

What absolute nonsense. Theresa May's deals were defeated by her own party. You're trying to rewrite history already!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The Russian violinist was quite happy with his flip. Allegedly. 

20201214_141044.thumb.jpg.d03c0dfdf806cc2a6c93ceaa5b2ef1cf.jpg

Get the feeling he'll be conducting himself in the solo symphony over xmas once Carrie sees this.

Edited by horsefly

Just now, horsefly said:

Get the feeling he'll be conducting himself in the solo symphony over xmas once Carrie sees this.

Carrie would be the only person in London who doesn't know. But having slept with a married man whose wife had cancer she's hardly in a position to comment. 

15 hours ago, Bill said:

clueless, lying buffoon

about as much use as a one legged man in a rse kicking contest

And of course the old North London rabble rouser would have coped admirably over the last 12 months wouldn't he!!

2 hours ago, dj11 said:

As a Labour supporter, I  never liked Corbyn and felt he was a poor leader, but when the lazy question of ‘well could Corbyn have done better’, is trotted out, surely now, the only answer can be, Yes. 

Bumped for the previous tired and lazy response. 😀

• Like 2