Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Crowd at CR

No problem  at FCR toady, well organised. All masks worn. Fans well spaced out where I was.

A damn sight safer out in the fresh air there than in your standard Tesco that's for sure!

• Like 6

No one is forcing anyone to go if they don’t fancy it - the main reason I’ve not tried to go is distance; it’s 6 hours of travelling for me and my lad.

It might all become a moot point soon, if restrictions for Covid start to impact football.  But hopefully not.

Edited by Branston Pickle

12 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Not much social distancing on show today. I was thinking of a return but not now, didn’t look very safe to me

I think sometimes the camera angles make it look like they're closer than they actually are. My mates been to all 3 so far, and says it's all spot on 

• Like 1

In a study in China they found that 99% of people who had Covid definitely caught it indoors. They weren't sure about the other 1%

Edited by dylanisabaddog

24 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Not much social distancing on show today. I was thinking of a return but not now, didn’t look very safe to me

Seriously? What a daft post. It was clear from the pictures that people were sitting in groups (that's their bubble) and that the groups were well spaced out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

In a study in China they found that 99% of people definitely caught Covid indoors. They weren't sure about the other 1%

Aye, most covid cases are caught in hospitals.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jools said:

Hospitals are dangerous places. Full of sick people.

13 minutes ago, Jools said:

Thank you again for changing your avatar. I no longer feel sick every time I see your posts.

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thank you again for changing your avatar. I no longer feel sick every time I see your posts.

I knew you'd like it 👍

3 minutes ago, Jools said:

I knew you'd like it 👍

Tbf , even BJ would have been an improvement. Having said that, not fond of Eddie Izzard, dont find him that funny at all. Like I said that other fella made me feel sick evenBEFORE I'd read your posts.

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

The camera angles must be deceiving you then because there were two seats between every bubble and a full row of empty seats behind and in front. Much safer than popping to the shops. If anyone is undecided because of social distancing then they really shouldn’t be.

On a more positive note, well done to all of you who went today. The sound was amazing on the TV, and the commentators positively mentioned you multiple times. I hope I get a chance to go along myself soon. Keep up the good work!! 💛💚

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

I think this gives you a better idea. Looks pretty safe to me.

safe_image.jpeg

18 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

its perspective, the social distancing is fine. got my second ticket of the season for the Barnsley game. 

Thought this was a thread about how great the crowd was. Tremendous atmosphere seemed to be around the ground, at least through my telly. So rather than grumble about social distancing, I'd like to thank that crowd for bringing that wonderful atmos back to CR

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

No one is forcing anyone to go if they don’t fancy it - the main reason I’ve not tried to go is distance; it’s 6 hours of travelling for me and my lad.

It might all become a moot point soon, if restrictions for Covid start to impact football.  But hopefully not.

If you can't be bothered Branston, can you really call yourselves fans?

😉 

23 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Been to two games now and absolutely no problem - the camera angles give a very false impression.

3 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

If you can't be bothered Branston, can you really call yourselves fans?

😉 

I know - we’re just part-time glory hunters🙂